Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You'll never march alone

Bright lads to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    To be fair - it's not Robinson who has posted this is it (he's in jail) ?
    It is alleged 'supporters' of him
    Anti Semites who support political parties post some pretty horrible stuff as well
    And as we all know and have agreed - that doesnt make the leader of that political party anti semite

Makes for an entertaining headline though
    I admit I was so busy laughing at the stupidity I wrote the topic header wrong.

There’s no alleged supporters it’s quite clearly supporters of him as I’ve seen the twitter page.

It’s classic propaganda which has made the author and those who re share it very very foolish and it deserves mocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    To be fair - it's not Robinson who has posted this is it (he's in jail) ?
    It is alleged 'supporters' of him
    Anti Semites who support political parties post some pretty horrible stuff as well
    And as we all know and have agreed - that doesnt make the leader of that political party anti semite

Makes for an entertaining headline though
    Are you saying you shouldn't judge the actions of the majority by the actions of a small violent minority?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you saying you shouldn't judge the actions of the majority by the actions of a small violent minority?
    Absolutely. But in this case they are all bellends following a bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I admit I was so busy laughing at the stupidity I wrote the topic header wrong.

There’s no alleged supporters it’s quite clearly supporters of him as I’ve seen the twitter page.

It’s classic propaganda which has made the author and those who re share it very very foolish and it deserves mocking.
    Have you got a link to the twitter page?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you got a link to the twitter page?
    It's in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's in the OP.
    Interesting account, I'm not sure if was made for trolling, propaganda or agition? I can't find any evidence of interaction with other users either.

Verdict: not a real person.

Interesting account, I'm not sure if was made for trolling, propaganda or agition? I can't find any evidence of interaction with other users either.

Verdict: not a real person.
    If you mean agitation, I would assume the account was made for all three and it's done its job.

If you mean agitation, I would assume the account was made for all three and it's done its job.
    Who knows what goes on in the murky world of infiltration and agent provocateurs. I'm surprised any news organisation would use that twitter account as a source though, although it was exactly what they needed.

Wouldn’t want anyone bringing the squeaky clean world of the alt right into disrepute would we?

Who knows what goes on in the murky world of infiltration and agent provocateurs. I'm surprised any news organisation would use that twitter account as a source though, although it was exactly what they needed.
    It's in the news because it had thousands of retweets, not because of 'who' posted it. Source is not the right word.

It's in the news because it had thousands of retweets, not because of 'who' posted it. Source is not the right word.
    I think you'd be rubbish at propaganda

And you’d be rubbish at any sort of critical thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    And you’d be rubbish at any sort of critical thinking
    Why do you say that? If you want to have a discussion you have to widen the context. Not everything is as narrowly defined as you think it is.

For someone who has a little cry when ad hominem is used on you, you don't seem to mind doing it.

Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think the tweet would have made the news with 4 likes and 0 retweets?

For someone who has a little cry when ad hominem is used on you, you don't seem to mind doing it.

Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think the tweet would have made the news with 4 likes and 0 retweets?
    Didn't you notice the smiley?

As we are currently witnessing a lot of things get "planted" into the news, and some of it is made up too!

Couldn't care less about stuff being "planted" in the news, I'm just delighted at another opportunity to play that hilarious video of the EDL being chased out of Liverpool to the strains of the Benny Hill theme.

Didn't you notice the smiley?

As we are currently witnessing a lot of things get "planted" into the news, and some of it is made up too!
    So everything you post with a smiley is a joke? Aaaah now it all makes sense! I thought you actually believed the stuff you post.

I'm pretty relieved.