+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you got a link to the twitter page?
    It's in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's in the OP.
    Interesting account, I'm not sure if was made for trolling, propaganda or agition? I can't find any evidence of interaction with other users either.

Verdict: not a real person.

Interesting account, I'm not sure if was made for trolling, propaganda or agition? I can't find any evidence of interaction with other users either.

Verdict: not a real person.
    If you mean agitation, I would assume the account was made for all three and it's done its job.

If you mean agitation, I would assume the account was made for all three and it's done its job.
    Who knows what goes on in the murky world of infiltration and agent provocateurs. I'm surprised any news organisation would use that twitter account as a source though, although it was exactly what they needed.

Who knows what goes on in the murky world of infiltration and agent provocateurs. I'm surprised any news organisation would use that twitter account as a source though, although it was exactly what they needed.
    It's in the news because it had thousands of retweets, not because of 'who' posted it. Source is not the right word.

It's in the news because it had thousands of retweets, not because of 'who' posted it. Source is not the right word.
    I think you'd be rubbish at propaganda

I think you'd be rubbish at propaganda
    For someone who has a little cry when ad hominem is used on you, you don't seem to mind doing it.

Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think the tweet would have made the news with 4 likes and 0 retweets?