+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So have we sold out of season tickets then ?

So have we sold out of season tickets then ?

Or not ?

Re: So have we sold out of season tickets then ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Or not ?
    Not

Main bowl hardly any left. Some in Grandstand. Availability in red seats.

Don't think so but not far off by all accounts, all the PL stars on show at the world cup will surely bump sales up too.

Looking good !!!

Had a look earlier.
    Don’t know if we can sell any more above the number that have been put on sale but it looks like about 850 left.

The number has been dropping bit by bit over the past few weeks and should be close to a sell out by 11/8

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Had a look earlier.
    Don’t know if we can sell any more above the number that have been put on sale but it looks like about 850 left.

The number has been dropping bit by bit over the past few weeks and should be close to a sell out by 11/8
    I'm a bit pissed of to be honest. Since I moved from Cardiff years ago, I have only been able to make 4/5 games a season. Cant justify the cost of a ST now but was on verge of buying before price went up.
    In our last Prem season I had no trouble getting tickets for a number of games(not the big ones) in the grandstand, but it is not looking good at all with nearly everything sold out. You will not get me to Upper Nin as my vertigo would kick in, if I made it up those stairs!

Have you thought of regularly checking for any returns? Unfortunately, some fans who have bought season tickets pass away before the season starts, my friend being one of them.

What's the maximum number of STs?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I'm a bit pissed of to be honest. Since I moved from Cardiff years ago, I have only been able to make 4/5 games a season. Cant justify the cost of a ST now but was on verge of buying before price went up.
    In our last Prem season I had no trouble getting tickets for a number of games(not the big ones) in the grandstand, but it is not looking good at all with nearly everything sold out. You will not get me to Upper Nin as my vertigo would kick in, if I made it up those stairs!
    I would have thought that the club have kept a few back in different areas.

If not then I’m sure if you ask around on here there will be ST holders who can’t make games.

Not sure what else the club could have done.

You’ve certainly got my sympathy with your vertigo.
    Horrible feeling

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What's the maximum number of STs?
    About 23-24k ordinary and 2-3k corporate I would guess. (26k total leaves 3k sale on the day,3k away, plus segregation) maybe a few hundred more

I wonder if you will have the option of selling your ticket back to the club if you can’t make a game ?

Just a couple amonths ago some fans were concerned about attendances.
    What a turnaround!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Have you thought of regularly checking for any returns? Unfortunately, some fans who have bought season tickets pass away before the season starts, my friend being one of them.
    Sorry to hear about your friend TBG.

I would have thought that the club have kept a few back in different areas.

If not then I’m sure if you ask around on here there will be ST holders who can’t make games.

Not sure what else the club could have done.

You’ve certainly got my sympathy with your vertigo.
    Horrible feeling
    I will get to matches one way or other!

I have been keeping track of the number of season tickets we have been selling each day for the past week or so (yes I know I'm sad) and and it has picked up quite dramatically in the last few days, rising from an average of around 9 per day to an incredible 13!! So we are currently well on course to shift the vast majority of the remaining 830 or so in the next few months which if my maths is correct will give us around 22.5k season ticket holders next season.

22500 season ticket holders

+ 4200 seasonal hospitality memberships/guests (Sytner Lounge and Ricoh hold 1700 and 700 respectively, middle tier of the Ninian Stand holds around 1.5k which will now be known as the Ninian Lounge)

+ 3000 away fans (which is the minimum away allocation for stadiums with capacities in excess of 30k)

+ 3328 walk up (Prem rules dictate that 10% of the tickets have to be kept back for match day sales)

Total 33028 (capacity is 33280 so close enough).

I think the club should build a new stand at your preferred level , playing games on days that suit you.
    I hope everyone is in agreement with this , you are a very special supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I think the club should build a new stand at your preferred level , playing games on days that suit you.
    I hope everyone is in agreement with this , you are a very special supporter.
    My post did come over a bit self serving. Wasn't meant to be. Delighted we are in Prem and delighted ST sales so good. Just a bit disappointed that I will struggle to get tickets. Given that I have been going down the City for over 50 Years, many of those as a ST holder I think I am entitled to be a bit frustrated. Mainly with myself for not buying when ST'S were cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Just a couple amonths ago some fans were concerned about attendances.
    What a turnaround!
    Yeah, what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend TBG.
    Thanks BIS. Sadly, it was a few days before the last game of the season and when promotion was secured.

My post did come over a bit self serving. Wasn't meant to be. Delighted we are in Prem and delighted ST sales so good. Just a bit disappointed that I will struggle to get tickets. Given that I have been going down the City for over 50 Years, many of those as a ST holder I think I am entitled to be a bit frustrated. Mainly with myself for not buying when ST'S were cheap.
    I think as long as you’re on the ball the day they go on sale online for each match you’ll get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think as long as you’re on the ball the day they go on sale online for each match you’ll get what you want.
    That would be 9.00am on a Monday morning, last time we were in the PL. Not the most convenient time. Also, looks like the Flexi tickets won't reappear in their current format, which was useful last season for those of us who live away. I've got a season ticket and know I won't be able to get to all matches.

I am in the same position. Supporter for over 50 years and a long time season ticket holder before I moved away from Cardiff. The last time we were in the Premier League I really struggled to get tickets only managing to get them on two occasions and on both of those the seats were so bad I wish I hadn't bothered.

I have therefore bitten the bullet and bought a season ticket even though the cost of attending each match with travel and hotel ( I suffer from night blindness so can't drive in low light) will cost me around £150.

I wish you luck in buying tickets but if this forthcoming season is as bad as the last Premier League season you will find it an exercise in absolute frustration as getting through to the ticket office will be impossible and the ticketing website will constantly crash.

Had a look earlier.

I quoted these figures the other day , but I guess it depends who’s posting before it’s believed

I'd avoid Newcastle away if I was you!