Yeah look whatever. The point I am trying to make is that older grounds like Ninian Park didn't have to be full to 'look' full as seated areas were few and far between so there wasn't so much of a necessity to attract capacity crowds in the past and therefore making their grounds bigger maybe wasn't so much of an issue for clubs back then. Also if you wanted to increase your capacity in the past you probably didn't have to change very much since health an safety laws were a lot more lax in those days whereas now even a modest expansion can significantly increase the footprint of your ground. The Ninian Stand for instance is simply huge in comparison to the rest of our stadium which means we need more people in the stadium to get enough noise to reverberate about the place otherwise, well you lot probably have enough experience of whats its like by now when its half empty.

Or maybe not. Maybe nobody remembers any of this last season?

Attachment 2489

I tell you what, lets just pretend it never happened shall we? Who wants to live in the real world anyway, the real world is booooring.

Lets pretend instead that we are a big club already yeah? I mean WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE now right? We are one of the big boys now. Why are we wasting our time adding more tiers to our stadium? Lets grab the bull by the horns and build a brand spanking new 60k seater stadium! I mean it will be a lot cheaper to do it now rather than 5 years time. Right? And if we get relegated next season and end up with a squad full of mercenaries on sky high wages - so what? There is bound to be another Neil Warnock out there who will come along and stop us from dropping through the leagues in a 1/4 full stadium right? And then when we fill our new stadium for the very first time on the final day of our triumphant promotion winning season we will all declare that "it was all part of that shrewd ol' Mr Tan's grand Masterplan all along. Isnt he a shrewd old so and so. Vincent the shrewd. Bravo".

I didnt realise I was in the minority on here for thinking that a stand that was built out of pure spite for our fanbase was and still is a 'mistake'. Clearly I misjudged the mood on here.

Now I have to decide weather I feel rotten enough to hit the reply button. Do I really want to do this, after we have just one promotion? Really? What does it achieve? Did I even mean what I just said? Maybe I just want an excuse to not post about this anymore as its becoming annoying? Yes, thats it. Isnt it? Or is the rebrand still affecting me? God I need some sleep. How long has it been since I slept???? Is this what happened to TLG? Don't tell me I'm the next BIS! I am arent I? No I am worse. I still think I support Cardiff City!!

But I do. I really enjoyed last season. I even liked Tan when he went on the pitch at the end there. I was like "good on him, he could have said screw you i'm going home but he didn't. He's still there and look at him in his blue shirt. God. It really happened. We went up in Blue! I have waited almost 20 years for this! First I see Wales reach the Euros, now City in the Prem. I think I love this sport again. I tried to walk away from it. But I couldn't. It gave me nightmares in the end. How the hell did TLG manage to walk away from this thing? Why am I even posting on here again? Oh yeah, I finally found a way to log in at last. Well it was a bad idea. Oh yeah.