Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
Not really kept up with this but just looking at eticketing, I’m assuming the end blocks of the upper Ninian are the ones that are kept for match by match tickets? If so then we are just a few hundred away from selling out ST’s ? If that were the case then I would have expected the club to put out a “nearly sold out, get them while you can” to shift the remaining ones.
That's what I have heard. There are around 170 seats remaining in the bottom tier, 600 odd in the top. If we can shift them all in the next month or so we will have around 22500 season ticket holders next season by my estimation but the vast majority of the remaining seats are towards the more expensive end of the scale so we will have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
On a separate note, I hope they intend to spruce up those Lego panels around the ground, not sure what they are made of but even plastic or Perspex would look better. The grey ish coloured ones look particularly shite.
Clear polycarbonate panels go yellow pretty quickly unfortunately. Twinkenham's roof is probably the worst example of this.