+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So have we sold out of season tickets then ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So have we sold out of season tickets then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I was going to ask whether or not and how many need to be kept back. A mate suggested because of the increased away allocation needed for cup games, the difference between default 3k away allocation for league games and that of increased cup allocation (estimated 4.5k) has to be kept back in order to ensure each season ticket holder can acquire a cup game ticket, whether in own seat or relocated.
    Spedger
    Ticket office told me that the 3 end sections in the top deck are being reserved for walk up. 1 nearest the away fans & 2 nearest the Canton, I think they're all zone 3, making them one price and easy to sell on the day.

SuperBluebirds91

That's odd as last time I didn't seem to have any problem getting tickets for friends who weren't even members! Ok so they may not have done the big matches but I remember them Coming to the Liverpool home match. I think if you buy tickets early on you should be fine as in within 3 days of going on sale. We have even more capacity now in the ground so you'd think it would be easier his time.

Any idea when they’re sending the tickets out?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Any idea when they’re sending the tickets out?
    Good question above about selling tickets back to the club in advance so they can sell them on. Didn’t we do this last time?

Strange that a few weeks ago there were 10 pagers discussing attendances with different people blaming the rebrand and style of football etc for us ‘only’ averaging 20k last season.

Now it’s only june and fans of 50 years are worried they won’t be able to get in the ground at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Good question above about selling tickets back to the club in advance so they can sell them on. Didn’t we do this last time?

Strange that a few weeks ago there were 10 pagers discussing attendances with different people blaming the rebrand and style of football etc for us ‘only’ averaging 20k last season.

Now it’s only june and fans of 50 years are worried they won’t be able to get in the ground at all!
    So has Cardiff and it's surrounding areas suddenly become a hot bed of football in the last few weeks or are we experiencing what is to be expected, based on previous experience. from this part of the world when it comes to support levels for the local football club?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So has Cardiff and it's surrounding areas suddenly become a hot bed of football in the last few weeks or are we experiencing what is to be expected, based on previous experience. from this part of the world when it comes to support levels for the local football club?
    The latter, as was always the case. From a financial point of view, being in the PL can only help ease debt and cash flow for years to come. From an interest point of view, I'd prefer the Championship. Much more interested in playing the Jacks, Bristol City, Reading, Leeds, Villa, Baggies, Stoke, Forest home and away.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    The latter, as was always the case. From a financial point of view, being in the PL can only help ease debt and cash flow for years to come. From an interest point of view, I'd prefer the Championship. Much more interested in playing the Jacks, Bristol City, Reading, Leeds, Villa, Baggies, Stoke, Forest home and away.
    So you would prefer to see that shower of clubs down here, rather than Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc etc. Dont understand that at all.