+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Re: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

With every 5 gallons of petrol at Asda.

He pleaded guilty in court. Why are people making a fuss?

#Morons

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    He pleaded guilty in court. Why are people making a fuss?

#Morons
    Usually, I'm happy for people to have freedom of speech, but not for fckwits like Yaxley-Lennon.

He pleaded guilty, I thought he wanted everyone in this country to obey the law of the land?

His latest arrest showed him up as the fraudster he is. He wanted to cause a mistrial so he could have an excuse to cause a riot or get arrested again so he could cause a riot. Just another excuse to breed hate and separation in this country.

Yesterday in London showed up his followers for what they really are, they aren't interested in people integrating or following our laws they just hate anyone who isn't white and want an excuse to throw bottles at the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Usually, I'm happy for people to have freedom of speech, but not for fckwits like Yaxley-Lennon.
    OK for muslim hate preachers to have freedom of speech though yeah?

There is freedom of speech in this country, he wasn't arrested for that he was arrested for breaching his bail conditions by doing something illegal and pleading guilty to it.

Also something you aren't free to do in this country is preach hate, which is I always thought what they wanted when those muslim hate preahcers were arrested and deported for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    They don't though. It's against the law and plenty have been arrested for it.

https://news.sky.com/story/hate-prea...in-is-11057290

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/83...d-ISIS-jihadis

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    There is freedom of speech in this country, he wasn't arrested for that he was arrested for breaching his bail conditions by doing something illegal and pleading guilty to it.

Also something you aren't free to do in this country is preach hate, which is I always thought what they wanted when those muslim hate preahcers were arrested and deported for doing it.
    It was thanks to likes of Tommy to finally get the law to do something about the hate preaching, which the police and government were turning a blind eye to.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    They don't though. It's against the law and plenty have been arrested for it.

https://news.sky.com/story/hate-prea...in-is-11057290

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/83...d-ISIS-jihadis
    Too little, too late. Damage was already done by allowing these scumbags to preach their hate for years before anything was done about it.

If you honestly believe that you need to do a bit more reading up on the laws surrounding it and how it was brought in.

If you’re bappy blindly following a wife beating, fraudster who doesn’t use his real name because it doesn’t sound English enough carry on.

Just a shame to see someone else swept up in the whole hate when I’m sure you’re actually a decent guy.

Too little, too late. Damage was already done by allowing these scumbags to preach their hate for years before anything was done about it.
    We were definitely too soft on hate speech and we still are. It’s being used to divide the county from the extreme muslim clerics to the far right lunatics like Britain first. The shame is they are both different sides of the same coin giving bad names to normal working class people who just want to get on with their lives.

The media in this country are doing what they can to fuel the fire with help from russia too.

Have I suggested this?

I totally disagree with ANYONE preaching hate, whether they be white or black, muslim, christian, atheist, (insert any other religion), male or female, etc etc etc. We all bleed that red stuff. We are all human beings. Preaching hatred towards another group of human beings is totally wrong. Doing so because a different lot have done so doesn't make it acceptable - two wrongs don't make a right.

Do you agree with this or not?

Have I suggested this?

I totally disagree with ANYONE preaching hate, whether they be white or black, muslim, christian, atheist, (insert any other religion), male or female, etc etc etc. We all bleed that red stuff. We are all human beings. Preaching hatred towards another group of human beings is totally wrong. Doing so because a different lot have done so doesn't make it acceptable - two wrongs don't make a right.

Do you agree with this or not?
    Spot on Eric it’s crazy how the non sequitur always happens when someone says they don’t agree with what Yaxley-Lennon preaches. I don’t agree with white supremacy just as much as I don’t agree with terrorists of any kind.

Imagine the fuss if those riots in London yesterday were by anyone else? The bbc haven’t even reported it!

Also crazy that his followers were doing nazi salutes in the Street yesterday, I bet they all wear their poppies in November too. It’s almost like everyone has forgotten what the Second World War was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Is this you or someone like you ?

PS - there are other people who did the same thing as he did, ie film outside the court when the trial was in progress, film the defendants coming into court and ask them question as they are walking into court.

Im presuming that was against their bail conditions - otherwise they would be in jail to.

Please remember I'm not responsible for his thoughts / opinions and they are not the same as mine - but I always want to listen to both sides of the argument. If I was you - I would concentrate your anger towards the 29 people on charges for child rape, sexual grooming and countless charges. This is one of many many many cases.
    That’s all well and good but why did he plead guilty if other people are doing it and weren’t arrested? Surely that would be the first argument his lawyer would use?

I always want to listen to both sides of the argument. If I was you - I would concentrate your anger towards the 29 people on charges for child rape, sexual grooming and countless charges. This is one of many many many cases.
    I don’t get this? Can’t I hate the 29 people on charges who are currently going through trial and a man who has promoted white supremacy?

And if someone is preaching hate do I really need to have time for their side of the argument? Do I need to have time for chaudry’s side of the argument? Or Trump? Or Edrogedon? Or Marie Le Penn? As far I’m concerned if you’re preaching hate I have no time for the argument? Once you start trying to surpress people’s freedoms your free speech is being abused.

I’m happy to listen to informed sides of the debate. I don’t think I have polarised political views at all. I just choose not to give time to uninformed, biased or hate filled sides of the debate.

I assume tommy Robinson was arrested because he was specifically told the last time he was arrested for this not to do it. It was in his bail conditions and he still did it risking a mistrial and those on trial going free. He knowingly did this, if he was that interested in them being rightly jailed he’d have stayed away.

I’ve listened to Tommy Robinson’s side of the argument plenty of times. The last time was when he was in Italy punching an African guy in the face then adding false subtitles to make it look like he was being threatened. Unfortunately for him plenty of others speak the language and translated the true sentence.

I was ok with TR filming outside the court I didn’t arrest him or make the law.

Making a stabbing motion with nothing in his hand? They were having a normal conversation and he was exclaiming with his hands.

You’re just a fan boy who sees what he wants to see.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/why-was-...ions-in-place/

There’s a write up by a lawyer of why he was arrested here, apparently filming the defendants of a court case and shouting peados at them while live streaming is a contempt of court believe it or not. He also did that the previous time inside and outside the court.

And why is he being treated more harshly than the others who were just filming. Maybe the closing statement of the judge from his previous trial covers that:

“In short, Mr Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as “Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists” and so and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?”
    If a judge explicitly says that to you then you plead guilty to doing it what do you think will happen?

He wanted it to be a mistrial btw, easier for him to stir up more hate then. Why anyone continues to follow him when this is obvious is beyond me. It would be like carrying on following chaudry then claiming it’s because you support free speech.

So why do you think he shouldn’t be in prison given the evidence?

You don’t need to assume with me I have no time for anyone who drums up hate for any reason, especially when it’s for their own gain. I have the same opinion on Paul Darce, Anjem Choudary,Abu Hamza, Katie Hopkins etc.

These are the real type of people who are ruining this country. Drumming up hate and division especially in people who’ve been affected by bad decisions made by subsequent governments.

"So why do you think he shouldn’t be in prison given the evidence?"

I have never said that - in fact Ive said many times , he broke his bail conditions, he pleaded guilty - he went to jail - as that is the law.

What has been clarified (loosely) is that you cant live stream outside a court (even though the BBC have done it previous cases if I recall) - so it must be down to individuals - some can live stream - others cant.

The second point being - you can call someone a pedo, a scum pedo filth etc, what you apparently cant do is mention the M or the I word. I wonder if you can call some a zionist Pedo ? or an Atheist Pedo ?
    He was specifically told by a judge not to stand outside a court saying "Muslim rapists, Muslim peados" etc while a trial is ongoing or he'd go in for a stretch. It is not "highly likely" that he was ignorant of this.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He was specifically told by a judge not to stand outside a court saying "Muslim rapists, Muslim peados" etc while a trial is ongoing or he'd go in for a stretch. It is not "highly likely" that he was ignorant of this.
    Exactly he hasn’t been arrested just for filming he’s been arrested for being in contempt of court and doing that because it can affect the trail and he’s been picked up for doing it inside and outside a court before. That link I posted has this in great detail written by a lawyer.

His supporters dont do him any favours. Thick as mince.

I thought I had already said - I know why he was jailed - he breached his bail conditions as set in a previous case.

ps - from what I can see - live streaming outside a court building is not contempt of court. Live streaming cases so far have involved live streaming inside a court building and in one case it seems live streaming inside an actual court hearing.

It is only contempt of court when you reveal certain details of the case. In this case most of those details were already public domain, names, defendants, charges etc.

So just so you know - I know why he was jailed, I know he breached his bail conditions, what I was trying to clarify (I presume you arent a lawyer, barrister, legal secretary or high court judge) was it just because of the individual bail conditions set being breached or was it because of what was said. It appears the former.

And for the avoidance of doubt - he did what he did , he's been jailed, the important part of this - is in the trial (not being reported on) , hopefully there will be a full report on the case - Im expecting much the same as before from other such cases.
    Doesn't contempt of court, in his case, mean doing something a judge expressly told him not to do?