+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Re: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Will we see a release of 2,4,6,8
    If you mouth off as much as Mrs Robinson does you are either going to get a filling from the courts or someone outside

I hope they send him back to prison , he's a criminal

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Just pointing out the very simple fact that no one knows who the secret barrister is - it could be me, it could be you.
    This reporter form the Finanicla Times appears to know who he is.

https://www.ft.com/content/382254ee-...7-1e1a0846c475

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If he was a good enough actor to pull this shite off he’d be winning oscars for millions of quid. Instead of being the petit bourgeois faux working class hero he is.
    Isn't "" a working class hero is something to be ""

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not suggesting anything with regards to Robinson specifically, I was just commenting on the fact that political activism is a murky business when it comes to state interactions, and I think it would be foolish to believe that the EDL/BNP are being left to their own devices.
    Of course they do, its how Churchill sorted his issues out in infuriating the Irish, communist party .
    Think we should have perhaos listened more to Robinson in relation to Rotherham ,whatever his agenda was, he spotted the problems as did the BMP but chose to ignore it as it's coming from far right wing chatter and nastiness.

Of course they do, its how Churchill sorted his issues out in infuriating the Irish, communist party .
    Think we should have perhaos listened more to Robinson in relation to Rotherham ,whatever his agenda was, he spotted the problems as did the BMP but chose to ignore it as it's coming from far right wing chatter and nastiness.
    I forget the name of the journalist and the social worker who were prominent in highlighting the issues in Rotherham but they were the people who highlighted this issue initially.

Not Robinson and his ilk, they merely reacted to events. The issue I have is that Robinson is a gobshite who could have caused a trial to collapse because of his stupid actions. He did it for his own self exposure and through funding from idiots especially from the USA he is financially better offf.

Not bad work for an ex BNP with a number of criminal offences. You can’t polish a turd and all that and it’s amazing how many people have fallen for this he’s a hero bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I forget the name of the journalist and the social worker who were prominent in highlighting the issues in Rotherham but they were the people who highlighted this issue initially.

Not Robinson and his ilk, they merely reacted to events. The issue I have is that Robinson is a gobshite who could have caused a trial to collapse because of his stupid actions. He did it for his own self exposure and through funding from idiots especially from the USA he is financially better offf.

Not bad work for an ex BNP with a number of criminal offences. You can’t polish a turd and all that and it’s amazing how many people have fallen for this he’s a hero bullshit.
    Yep ,your right there , but one point was ery prominent in that period, folk from politicians, police , news outlets, authorities were frightened stiff to deal with this issue because of the potengial race card accusations, and that is documented in the case papers . However awful the BNP were all over this , and yes they are scum ,yes they n
    Made political gain ,but they were shouting about it, plus some brave social workers .

How could this have , ,
    go on for so long , with some 1400 children effected , is beyond my thought process, what is clear a lot of folk turned a blind eye, for a very long time .

Yep ,your right there , but one point was ery prominent in that period, folk from politicians, police , news outlets, authorities were frightened stiff to deal with this issue because of the potengial race card accusations, and that is documented in the case papers . However awful the BNP were all over this , and yes they are scum ,yes they n
    Made political gain ,but they were shouting about it, plus some brave social workers .

How could this have , ,
    go on for so long , with some 1400 children effected , is beyond my thought process, what is clear a lot of folk turned a blind eye, for a very long time .
    Just to play devil's advocate for a second. Every time there is a historical scandal people come up with some excuse to absolve themselves of any guilt for not reporting what they saw going on. BBC sexual abuse it was 'no one would have listened, he was too powerful', This time it was 'I didn't want to be called a racist'. The one thing I have never ever heard anybody say is 'I was a **** and I should have reported it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    It was thanks to likes of Tommy to finally get the law to do something about the hate preaching, which the police and government were turning a blind eye to.
    Tommy is an attention seeking rsole just like you

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Tommy is an attention seeking rsole just like you
    Your right Robinson is attention seeking ,but my worry is why doesn't anyone else have the emotional outpouring to also demonstrate ,ot shout loud and be heard against these awful people who delivered awful crimes on children , if others demonstrated , his platform would be diminished, perhaps he
    really does care and is not afraid of racism and it's backlash, which from the outside , seem take to such a priority position in life today and create investigational barriers .

Your right Robinson is attention seeking ,but my worry is why doesn't anyone else have the emotional outpouring to also demonstrate ,ot shout loud and be heard against these awful people who delivered awful crimes on children , if others demonstrated , his platform would be diminished, perhaps he
    really does care and is not afraid of racism and it's backlash, which from the outside , seem take to such a priority position in life today and create investigational barriers .
    Are you saying he's the only person to publicly object? And his method is the only way?

What a load of balls.

If you are genuinely interested in his motivation, research how much money he makes monthly and the source of that income.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Are you saying he's the only person to publicly object? And his method is the only way?

What a load of balls.

If you are genuinely interested in his motivation, research how much money he makes monthly and the source of that income.
    What are you doing to publicly object?

What a load of balls.

No I am not , and its not a" load of balls," as you eloquently put it .

A lot of children suffered for far too long because of the mute reaction of others ,try and take Robinson out of the equation and look at the silence around this at the time, where were the police, media, authorities, politicians you cant tell me it was mentioned somewhere ?

What a load of balls.

Exactly, nothing more then a money making exercise and funded in part by American bellends who believe he’s some sort of hero.

He’s still guilty of one count of contempt of court and awaiting trial on another.

No I am not , and its not a" load of balls," as you eloquently put it .

A lot of children suffered for far too long because of the mute reaction of others ,try and take Robinson out of the equation and look at the silence around this at the time, where were the police, media, authorities, politicians you cant tell me it was mentioned somewhere ?
    If you can show me any story of child abuse that was broken by "Tommy Robinson", be my guest. I'm sorry you didn't like the language but I'm afraid the idea that only "Tommy" is speaking up against child abuse to be absolutely ridiculous.

"Tommy" was being paid around £8,000 a month to practice his racism, by the way. This is from a Sunday Times article.

https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/s...27665046810624

From the same twitter thread: