+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Re: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s been a plant since his days committing assault on his ex, his fraud activities, when he was in the BNP, when he was in the EDL etc etc
    We’re just not getting it (apparently)
    Like I said it's a murky world out there, who could say for certain what is going on? ..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...l-groups-in-uk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43030681

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43487941

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...rt-before-2023

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ott-of-inquiry

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b008c9e5f3132b

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂
    Oh dear ......

�������������������������������������������������� ����������������������������������������
    Oh dear ......
    Political infiltration and spying seems to be common place, yet you appear to be saying it hasn't occured in the circles in which TR moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Political infiltration and spying appears to be common place, yet you seem to be saying it hasn't occured in the circles in which TR moves?
    You’re suggesting Tonmy Robinson is an undercover cop?
    Or are you suggesting someone else is?
    Say what you think instead of being vague for ****ing once!!!

If he was a good enough actor to pull this shite off he’d be winning oscars for millions of quid. Instead of being the petit bourgeois faux working class hero he is.

You’re suggesting Tonmy Robinson is an undercover cop?
    Or are you suggesting someone else is?
    Say what you think instead of being vague for ****ing once!!!
    I'm not suggesting anything with regards to Robinson specifically, I was just commenting on the fact that political activism is a murky business when it comes to state interactions, and I think it would be foolish to believe that the EDL/BNP are being left to their own devices.

Probably backed up by Putin like the rest of your pals.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If he was a good enough actor to pull this shite off he’d be winning oscars for millions of quid. Instead of being the petit bourgeois faux working class hero he is.
    You mean just like those undercover guys who were living dual lives, impregnating the women they were spying on, etc.? Yep, they were pretty convincing, but I have already said I havent got a clue what Robinson is up to, I am just stating historical cases.

Were they interview and constantly on tv though? It’s a completely different concept, you basically ruined another interesting discussion by bringing your complete fantasy and false equivalency into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Were they interview and constantly on tv though? It’s a completely different concept, you basically ruined another interesting discussion by bringing your complete fantasy and false equivalency into it.
    Playing the devil's advocate, if the goal of any organisation was to gain a sympathetic response regarding immigration issues from a moderate section of society, then Tommy Robinson is the very last person you would want anywhere near such a campaign. The fact that he has become a leading voice means he is effectively closing down the opportunity of having any reasonable discourse on the subject.

Playing the devil's advocate, if the goal of any organisation was to gain a sympathetic response regarding immigration issues from a moderate section of society, then Tommy Robinson is the very last person you would want anywhere near such a campaign. The fact that he has become a leading voice means he is effectively closing down the opportunity of having any reasonable discourse on the subject.
    We have had a referendum campaign fought primarily on immigration and 3 general elections in a row the party which won the most seats made a very low inward migration target a prominent part of their manifesto and campaign.

You should do a bit of quality control before you release these theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    We have had a referendum campaign fought primarily on immigration and 3 general elections in a row the party which won the most seats made a very low inward migration target a prominent part of their manifesto and campaign.

You should do a bit of quality control before you release these theories.
    But when you discuss immigration you are labelled a bigot or a racist, and if you support Corbyn you are an anti-Semite. These are old tactics used to marginalise those to the right and left of whoever is in power. The far right have also been used as a means to bring in new laws.

But when you discuss immigration you are labelled a bigot or a racist, and if you support Corbyn you are an anti-Semite. These are old tactics used to marginalise those to the right and left of whoever is in power. The far right have also been used as a means to bring in new laws.
    This is talked about more than it actually happens and who cares anyway. I get called all sorts of things on here for my views, so do you, why do we allow people to be so sensitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This is talked about more than it actually happens and who cares anyway. I get called all sorts of things on here for my views, so do you, why do we allow people to be so sensitive?
    I don't know, but I tend to post observations rather than views, and if I was in charge of the government I would be viewing Tommy Robinson as a political asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Hey Eric - where have you been for the last 2.5 pages of this thread, I thought you'd be here before long. Youve joined in the thread a bit late - but I guess you were busy watching and reading the contents of thread before giving an insight to the OP.

Maybe you know who who the secret barrister is ?
    Not a clue, I was busy writing about Grenfell on my 'Secret Fireman' blog

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    I have been asked to give my insight.

I think this smiley should be made more 'warnocky'.

Hang on pal , earlier you seemed to say that a 'lawyer' had written about the legal aspects of the case etc.
    As it happens - it is a blog called the secret barrister - who as it happens - seems to be anonymous. No one knows who he actually is - is that correct ?

If it is - then I'll start my own blog, call myself the secret Judge - and tell everyone Im a high court judge - I'll copy / paste wiki and various stuff I find on the internet. Then maybe I'll write a book about it - happy days.
    What do you dispute out of the points then? Ignoring the fact that the books and columns and blogs have all been verified by plenty of other people as has the author. Dispute one bit of why the say he’s been sent down?

A barrister is a lawyer btw.

Also it’s not like anything in the article isn’t available elsewhere it’s just been put into layman’s terms for us simpletons.

His supporters were recorded doing Nazi salutes

Tells you all you need to know, coked up, ignorant, uneducated kents too scared to go to Russia so they fancied making a scene here, ironically flying in the face of the "British laws and values" they hold so dear

Not sure why people are whinging that he went to prison, considering "Robinson" pleaded guilt FFS!

Just pointing out the very simple fact that no one knows who the secret barrister is - it could be me, it could be you.
    What does that matter though to the crux of this argument?

I wouldn’t say no one knows either, obviously the publishers of the book know, obviously the people who employ him/her to write columns know, obviously the people who interviewed him/her know.

But all that is by the by because either way it doesn’t change any of the facts stated.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    The facts are - Robinson broke the law - he pleaded guilty and went to jail. The fact is also the secret barrister is unknown.
    My secret judge blog is coming along nicely - I'll be handing out my legal opinions anonymously soon enough for people to quote
    Well said Judge

Tommy Robinson bailed after Court of Appeal win

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-leeds-45029755

Tommy Robinson bailed after Court of Appeal win

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-leeds-45029755
    “Fantaetic news, like a new signing”.

Some of the Gammon on that board.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...430069137aaae5