+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North Korea Summit

Re: North Korea Summit

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Another one of your lame cop-outs.

You seem confident that peace has been secured and no one is suggesting you're basing that on private conversations. I'm asking about the agreement that was signed. Why do you think it is better?

I'm also intrigued now why you think the US will bomb the feck out of NK if they don't comply. Where did you get that from?

Anyone would think you're making up bullshit because you love Donald!
    North Korea have been given two options. The mutually beneficial option or the option from hell. Which one would you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    North Korea have been given two options. The mutually beneficial option or the option from hell. Which one would you choose?
    Again, could you link to that?

Again, could you link to that?
    It came from Trump's mouth

It came from Trump's mouth
    Link to what he actually said please.

Donny’s a gonna bomb the feck out those Commie sons ‘a biches yeeee haaaawww!!!

Another success story for Trump from the summit. He's getting the remains of the Korean War veterans returned. He says that so many parents asked him in the 2016 for the remains of their sons to be returned, which if anything is a testament to excellent healthcare in the States as parents of Korean War vets would have been over 100 years old in 2016.

And we know we can trust Trump for accuracy.

Who has he alienated? He's just playing hardball, no more free lunches for the EU. Fair trade or no trade, what's complicated about that? Every country should be following that example.
    It is becoming a world that your view now supports if you don't look after your own who will ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It is becoming a world that your view now supports if you don't look after your own who will ?
    I think we are all looking for mutually beneficial relationships, which you rarely come across in the real world. As Bruce Springsteen would say, "nobody wins unless everybody wins".

Another success story for Trump from the summit. He's getting the remains of the Korean War veterans returned. He says that so many parents asked him in the 2016 for the remains of their sons to be returned, which if anything is a testament to excellent healthcare in the States as parents of Korean War vets would have been over 100 years old in 2016.

And we know we can trust Trump for accuracy.
    He's obviously talking about relatives, but don't let your blind hatred get in the way of reason!

He's obviously talking about relatives, but don't let your blind hatred get in the way of reason!
    Yes, he's talking about relatives, specifically sons. Do you call your father/uncle/grandfather your son? I know I don't.

Now, have you had a think and figured out why this agreement is better than the last one, or found where Trump threatens NK with a bombing spree if they don't do what he says? Still not managed it?

Yes, he's talking about relatives, specifically sons. Do you call your father/uncle/grandfather your son? I know I don't.

Now, have you had a think and figured out why this agreement is better than the last one, or found where Trump threatens NK with a bombing spree if they don't do what he says? Still not managed it?
    You are a funny guy. You pushed all the fake Russia stories that the press were spewing out, and they formed the basis of the opinions you expressed almost word for word. It was a very sad thing to witness!

You are a funny guy. You pushed all the fake Russia stories that the press were spewing out, and they formed the basis of the opinions you expressed almost word for word. It was a very sad thing to witness!
    I'll take that as a 'no, I was yet again talking bullshit for all to see'

I'll take that as a 'no, I was yet again talking bullshit for all to see'
    You can easily find what Trump said about NK refusing a deal, if only you could be bothered to educate yourself. Instead you use your blind ignorance as an arguing tactic!

You can easily find what Trump said about NK refusing a deal, if only you could be bothered to educate yourself. Instead you use your blind ignorance as an arguing tactic!
    I can do that, you're right. And I haven't found anything about him threatening them with a good old fashioned bombing- unless you're referring to the Fire And Fury comments of many months ago?

I can do that, you're right. And I haven't found anything about him threatening them with a good old fashioned bombing- unless you're referring to the Fire And Fury comments of many months ago?
    Adiós amigo

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Donny’s a gonna bomb the feck out those Commie sons ‘a biches yeeee haaaawww!!!
    You made a better stab it than gluey did.

You made a better stab it than gluey did.
    It was a sense of joyful malevolence I anticipated in Wales Bales message at the thought of Donny going to war I found slightly disturbing I must admit

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It was a sense of joyful malevolence I anticipated in Wales Bales message at the thought of Donny going to war I found slightly disturbing I must admit

Iran will be next to experience the world peace treatment. War mongers everywhere are distraught, as this period was supposed to be Hillary's WW3!
    The Oracle of Delphi strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Having read recent contributions to the Iran thread, are they now globalists and, assuming they are, when did this happen?

Ooooh i likes watch a killing on TV

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Having read recent contributions to the Iran thread, are they now globalists and, assuming they are, when did this happen?
    I 'd put strong bet on Iran's money washing around many countries internationally ,thats why they get so pissy when bank accounts are frozen in the name of sanctions , its one of the many criticism aimed at the Iranian government by its long suffering people hit by poverty , its government spends astonishing amounts of money on militarily expenditure in Iran and in other countries , and falls very short of healthcare , education and human rights .

Globalization : the process by which organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Stop being a kent cyril. When I said that Iran and the US were talking about scheduling a meeting for peace talks. Everybody has had their chances, and its up to them whether they take them or not. Kim was offered unification with South Korea and a western style economy. If he chooses to stay a vassal state of China, that up to him. As long as he doesn't go developing nukes everything will be fine. Ditto Iran, the overwhelming majority of normal citizens want rid of their despot religious fanatic leaders, so let's see what happens. Attacks on American citizens will only speed up this process. All things considered, I'm afraid I have to inform you that your TDS has pushed you over the edge, so please seek medical attention ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I 'd put strong bet on Iran's money washing around many countries internationally ,thats why they get so pissy when bank accounts are frozen in the name of sanctions , its one of the many criticism aimed at the Iranian government by its long suffering people hit by poverty , its government spends astonishing amounts of money on militarily expenditure in Iran and in other countries , and falls very short of healthcare , education and human rights .

Globalization : the process by which organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.
    What's up with John Kerry holding secret meetings with Iranians in Paris and elsewhere? And who can forget the previous president sending them pallets of cash containing over a billion dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, they seem to be plotting with the Democrats, so maybe they are!