+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Korea Summit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: North Korea Summit

Of course it would be good for the world. What ****ing idiot things peace is a bad thing for the world? No one is saying that would be bad.

What people are saying is this isn’t that moment and cosying up to a man who is directly responsible for the deaths of his citizens and trusting and empowering him is not the way to achieve it.

I couldn’t give a shit who you support saying you’re left or right leaning has become a way of just shutting down debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Of course it would be good for the world. What ****ing idiot things peace is a bad thing for the world? No one is saying that would be bad.

What people are saying is this isn’t that moment and cosying up to a man who is directly responsible for the deaths of his citizens and trusting and empowering him is not the way to achieve it.

I couldn’t give a shit who you support saying you’re left or right leaning has become a way of just shutting down debate.
    When is the moment? You are forgetting that this also involves South Korea, Japan and China who want to live in peace and will be paying for it. It's not all about Trump, he just happens to be the person who is making it all happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When is the moment? You are forgetting that this also involves South Korea, Japan and China who want to live in peace and will be paying for it. It's not all about Trump, he just happens to be the person who is making it all happen.
    Maybe Trump should start involving South Korea in his decisions then.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe Trump should start involving South Korea in his decisions then.
    The plan is for unification with the south. This is old news, but any excuse to wet your knickers!

The last few days have been unbelievable, and they'll probably form their own chapter in history books of the future. America has turned its back on its closest allies, and in spectacular fashion with phrases like "a special place in hell" coming from an adviser to the president, and just one plane trip later it welcomes a nuclear armed authoritarian outcast and submits to them without asking for anything meaningful in return.
    It’s genuinly terrifying. Look at the front pages of the express and the sun today, I remember a few years ago it was shocking how right leaning everywhere was becoming. But it’s way beyond that now, we are in the first throws of actually outright facism. It’s not even a superlative anymore that’s literally where we are.

Two Tory MPs stepped down today because they thought brexit was not being negotiated in a way that would benefit the country. They even explicitly said they still thought brexit should be pushed through yet were being called traitors.

I think you forgot to include your "this isn't a serious post" smiley.
    I don’t know how you do this every day, he isn’t worth the effort. I can feel a tumour growing every time I read anything he’s written.

I've noticed he gets more hysterical and defensive when trump is doing his bigger feckups. I think it's called doubling down.
    Doubling Down syndrome

Doubling Down syndrome
    Favouring peace is doubling down on what exactly?

Favouring peace is doubling down on what exactly?
    We are favouring peace you cretin. But alienating your closest allies whilst metaphorically sucking off a despot whilst calling immigrants animals probably isn’t going to achieve peace.

We are favouring peace you cretin. But alienating your closest allies whilst metaphorically sucking off a despot whilst calling immigrants animals probably isn’t going to achieve peace.
    Who has he alienated? He's just playing hardball, no more free lunches for the EU. Fair trade or no trade, what's complicated about that? Every country should be following that example.

Who has he alienated? He's just playing hardball, no more free lunches for the EU. Fair trade or no trade, what's complicated about that? Every country should be following that example.
    You don't really know what you're even talking about ffs.

You don't really know what you're even talking about ffs.
    If you were in charge of a country, would it be your policy to negotiate trade deals that were more beneficial to the other side?

It is becoming a world that your view now supports if you don't look after your own who will ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It is becoming a world that your view now supports if you don't look after your own who will ?
    I think we are all looking for mutually beneficial relationships, which you rarely come across in the real world. As Bruce Springsteen would say, "nobody wins unless everybody wins".

Gluey, you're obviously very pleased with the summit, so please tell me, in your own words, what improvements are in the agreement compared to the one Bush signed about ten years ago?

Gluey, you're obviously very pleased with the summit, so please tell me, in your own words, what improvements are in the agreement compared to the one Bush signed about ten years ago?
    No answer?

Gluey?

Sorry mate, I wasn't privvy to the private conversations that took place in Singapore, but if NK do not comply then the US are going to bomb the feck out of them. China have been put on notice too.

Sorry mate, I wasn't privvy to the private conversations that took place in Singapore, but if NK do not comply then the US are going to bomb the feck out of them. China have been put on notice too.
    Another one of your lame cop-outs.

You seem confident that peace has been secured and no one is suggesting you're basing that on private conversations. I'm asking about the agreement that was signed. Why do you think it is better?

I'm also intrigued now why you think the US will bomb the feck out of NK if they don't comply. Where did you get that from?

Anyone would think you're making up bullshit because you love Donald!

Another one of your lame cop-outs.

You seem confident that peace has been secured and no one is suggesting you're basing that on private conversations. I'm asking about the agreement that was signed. Why do you think it is better?

I'm also intrigued now why you think the US will bomb the feck out of NK if they don't comply. Where did you get that from?

Anyone would think you're making up bullshit because you love Donald!
    North Korea have been given two options. The mutually beneficial option or the option from hell. Which one would you choose?

North Korea have been given two options. The mutually beneficial option or the option from hell. Which one would you choose?
    Again, could you link to that?

And what’s your point?

That’s the problem now everyone thinks you’re on a team and you have to support everything everyone does on “your team”. ****ing morons

And what’s your point?

That’s the problem now everyone thinks you’re on a team and you have to support everything everyone does on “your team”. ****ing morons
    I'm on the team of those who do sensible things, it doesn't matter whether they are red or blue

And what’s your point?

Think it was his convoluted way of managing to keep up his 100 per cent record of posting something critical of the Labour party, no matter what the subject of the thread .

I'm on the team of those who do sensible things, it doesn't matter whether they are red or blue
    You are on the side of a man who today has legitimised concentration camps, starvation, torture, murder and much more.