+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North Korea Summit

Re: North Korea Summit

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, they seem to be plotting with the Democrats, so maybe they are!
    What's your evidence base for this one?

Well, they seem to be plotting with the Democrats, so maybe they are!
    There after another cash pallet, they hate the USA but love the dollar , bloody awful bunch , should have dealt with them whilst the Iraq war was on.

They burn yer flag but spend your dollar with glee . I wonder how many charities,hospitalor schools benefitted from those many millions , or was it billions of cash , wrapped on pallets ,well done Barack ,that sorted it all out ""

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's incredible isn't it, the number of sweeping generalisations and accusations made without any evidence being produced in response to something I posted as a joke says so much - we've had about five years of this on here now and it's still the same old "just you wait and see what's going to happen soon" stuff we were hearing before Trump became President.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's incredible isn't it, the number of sweeping generalisations and accusations made without any evidence being produced in response to something I posted as a joke says so much - we've had about five years of this on here now and it's still the same old "just you wait and see what's going to happen soon" stuff we were hearing before Trump became President.
    Well one just wait and see moment happened didnt it ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well one just wait and see moment happened didnt it ?
    Today's chat on this thread started with an old prediction from WB that unlike Hilary Clinton if she had got elected Trump was not a warmonger and wouldn't risk starting WWIII with Iran.

Based on that which one of his "just wait and see moments" just happened?

The former secretary of state having off the record discussions in Paris? What was your evidence base for the Steele Dossier?

Wait and see seems to be working .. we've now confirmed the hoax Steele Dossier, the Trump Russia Collusion setup, the Obstruction of Justice frame job and the Mueller nothingburger investigation. You just need to be patient my friend and eventually we will all get to be truth

Today's chat on this thread started with an old prediction from WB that unlike Hilary Clinton if she had got elected Trump was not a warmonger and wouldn't risk starting WWIII with Iran.

Based on that which one of his "just wait and see moments" just happened?
    Which war is this? I must have missed it

The former secretary of state having off the record discussions in Paris? What was your evidence base for the Steele Dossier?
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ians-he-says-/

Anytime you want to post proof of this latest statement as I know you only use evidenced sources. Sorry you say you use!

Which war is this? I must have missed it
    You missed the bit where your mate said one of your wait and see moments just happened. Ask LoM

Anytime you want to post proof of this latest statement as I know you only use evidenced sources. Sorry you say you use!
    He says no? What the hell were you expecting him to say? Just because CNN tell you the Democrats are not conducting shadow diplomacy doesn't mean they aren't conducting shadow diplomacy. You'd better make that appointment soon, TDR is a terrible thing

He says no? What the hell were you expecting him to say? Just because CNN tell you the Democrats are not conducting shadow diplomacy doesn't mean they aren't conducting shadow diplomacy. You'd better make that appointment soon, TDS is a terrible thing

He says no? What the hell were you expecting him to say? Just because CNN tell you the Democrats are not conducting shadow diplomacy doesn't mean they aren't conducting shadow diplomacy. You'd better make that appointment soon, TDR is a terrible thing
    I said proof for your assertion not a stream of consciousness and a smiley.

I said proof for your assertion not a stream of consciousness and a smiley.
    You should know by now that most things I say come true eventually. I'm not an expert by any means, I just learn by taking note of repeating patterns and I question everything, and then I fine-tune the expected outcomes. I guess you could call it the elenctic method. Your downfall is an overreliance on complicit sources, you really should try to change your methods

You missed the bit where your mate said one of your wait and see moments just happened. Ask LoM
    They do keep missing these events, perhaps its narrow vision complex?

Wait and see seems to be working .. we've now confirmed the hoax Steele Dossier, the Trump Russia Collusion setup, the Obstruction of Justice frame job and the Mueller nothingburger investigation. You just need to be patient my friend and eventually we will all get to be truth
    No, you've "confirmed" the things you listed. I want, and I suspect the majority of the world wants, more confirmation than your opinion and that of alt right websites.

No, you've "confirmed" the things you listed. I want, and I suspect the majority of the world wants, more confirmation than your opinion and that of alt right websites.
    I'm sure people involved in these hoaxes will very shortly be tried and sentenced. After all, we keep hearing that all these were coups to take down the government and president. If so, that's an open and shut case.

Trump is a no nonsense man. He'll get them all behind bars in no time.

You should know by now that most things I say come true eventually. I'm not an expert by any means, I just learn by taking note of repeating patterns and I question everything, and then I fine-tune the expected outcomes. I guess you could call it the elenctic method. Your downfall is an overreliance on complicit sources, you really should try to change your methods
    So in your head most things you post are either true because you have the source evidence to support them or eventually will come true because you have no evidence whatsoever to support them at the point that you post it but it fits a pattern you have seen before. Have I got this right?

Let me give this method a go.

Hunter Biden worked for a Ukranian gas company. Hmmmm I have no evidence whatsoever other than a meme that flew through my twitter feed. But with my honed skills at identifying repeating patterns I can safely conclude that the siblings of Romney, Kerry and Pelosi also worked for Ukranian gas companies. Is that how it works?

So in your head most things you post are either true because you have the source evidence to support them or eventually will come true because you have no evidence whatsoever to support them at the point that you post it but it fits a pattern you have seen before. Have I got this right?
    The evidence is there, it's just that the system is corrupt. If Trump has done one good thing, it's to shine a light on all of this malfeasance. It's going to be quite a case study when it's all over.

All researchers are alt-right? Aren't lefties capable of doing research? Yeah, you are actually right, the left get all their information spoon-fed to them by the media.

The evidence is there, it's just that the system is corrupt. If Trump has done one good thing, it's to shine a light on all of this malfeasance. It's going to be quite a case study when it's all over.
    Apologies for misunderstanding what you said about patterns.

So there is evidence there that Kerry met with the Iranians in 2018, that Pelosi, Kerry and Romneys' kids worked for Ukranian Gas Companies and Biden filtered $140m of US Treasury money into his personal offshore account.

You couldn't share it with us doubting Thomas's could you?

Apologies for misunderstanding what you said about patterns.

So there is evidence there that Kerry met with the Iranians in 2018, that Pelosi, Kerry and Romneys' kids worked for Ukranian Gas Companies and Biden filtered $140m of US Treasury money into his personal offshore account.

You couldn't share it with us doubting Thomas's could you?
    I'm getting feelings of déjà vu here. You used exactly the same tactics with the Steele Dossier and Trump Russia Collusion, and then you were 100% wrong. Why don't you take a walk on the wild side and try something different? Maybe ignore your favourite media who are filling your brain with disinformation for a few months? Repeating the same mistakes will alwayys result in the same wrong outcomes.

I'm getting feelings of déjà vu here. You used exactly the same tactics with the Steele Dossier and Trump Russia Collusion, and then you were 100% wrong. Why don't you take a walk on the wild side and try something different? Maybe ignore your favourite media who are filling your brain with disinformation for a few months? Repeating the same mistakes will alwayys result in the same wrong outcomes.
    You seem to have developed quite a penchant for putting words into my mouth that I have not uttered. You try to stick word collusion on others but the only person who seems to use it is you. As I have said a number of times feel free to highlight the posts I have made that support your narrative.

If you can't be arsed with that either give some evidence of the tripe you have been posting on Kerry, kids and gas companies and Biden stealing federal funds or have the good grace to admit you were wr....wr...wro.......wrong!

All researchers are alt-right? Aren't lefties capable of doing research? Yeah, you are actually right, the left get all their information spoon-fed to them by the media.
    Why do you have such a problem answering direct questions?

Why do you have such a problem answering direct questions?
    He doesn't answer them because he knows the answer.