+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gunnarsson & Hoilett

Gunnarsson & Hoilett

If they both moved on, how much realistically would they cost the club to replace given the inflated transfer fees currently £15m ?

Re: Gunnarsson & Hoilett

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    If they both moved on, how much realistically would they cost the club to replace given the inflated transfer fees currently £15m ?
    I guess if the Murphy deal goes through in the next few days he could be seen as Hoilett's replacement. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Murphy in the number 10 role. Warnock had earmarked Tomlin to play just behind Ken but that didn't work out. Won't be surprised to see us go 4.4.1.1. on occasions next season. Your £15m figure sounds about right to me in today's market.

Re: Gunnarsson & Hoilett

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    I guess if the Murphy deal goes through in the next few days he could be seen as Hoilett's replacement. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Murphy in the number 10 role. Warnock had earmarked Tomlin to play just behind Ken but that didn't work out. Won't be surprised to see us go 4.4.1.1. on occasions next season. Your £15m figure sounds about right to me in today's market.
    Or Holilett as the 10?