+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Englands coming home.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Englands coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    29 premier league starts with 18 goals and 11 assist from the wing says he deserves to be there.

And if you don't think the slack he takes is personal you haven't been reading the papers recently.
    With the players around him and amount of chances Citeh create, Eddie Johnson woukd have a decent strike rate.
    I agree he does deserve to be there.
    Jeez you really are a fan aren't you

I am basing my opinion on what I see, what people write on here and what I see on tv.
    I don't read the papers often, just scour them online and certainly don't give the ones who are getting personal as you say, the time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    With the players around him and amount of chances Citeh create, Eddie Johnson woukd have a decent strike rate.

I am basing my opinion on what I see, what people write on here and what I see on tv.
    I don't read the papers often, just scour them online and certainly don't give the ones who are getting personal as you say, the time of day.
    Sterling is a good player who scores a lot of goals. He gets in good positions constantly, same as Lingard. I'd much rather someone who spurns chances than someone who never gets there. I'm not going to comment on the rags though, that's been done to death and it is completely shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

I just really rate him and always have, he definitely deserves to be in that City side on merit if not they'd have spent 100 million on another winger to replace him.