+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Someone asked about Ifollow.....

Someone asked about Ifollow.....

Received this just now from the organisers...

"We hope you have enjoyed your 2017/18 Season subscription to iFollow Cardiff.

We are writing to you to explain some important information with regards to your iFollow Cardiff Season Pass subscription.

Following the promotion of Cardiff to the Premier League, your Season Pass subscription for the 2018/19 Season will reduce from £110 to £30 and be renamed Cardiff City TV.

Please note: International fans will no longer have access to live match footage due to broadcasting rights in the Premier League".

Like other international Bluebirds, I thought I'd be cancelling Ifollow as I can get every EPL game live in the US. However, $30 (haven't got pound sign) seems fair enough to get interviews, replays etc so I think I'll be staying on board.

Re: Someone asked about Ifollow.....

I just got the same. I doubt it applies to the UK. For $40 it's well worth hanging on to.

Have really enjoyed listening to Warnock's pre and post match interviews during his tenure at our club. They give a fascinating insight into the man himself. Have also enjoyed watching the whole 90 mins of away games a couple of day after they have been played and seeing highlights of youth games. However, I am not sure what exactly you would get from this Cardiff City TV subscription due to the Premier League Rights. Would have been beneficial if the email gave more detail into what exactly it would give you access to.

Yes it does as I have had same email, only difference being £30 not $40.

Btw, Great first interview by Murphy just uploaded. He sounds so excited to be joining us! Interesting line about the role the gaffer wants him to play next season, have a feeling it won't be on the wing, but behind the striker. Exciting times!

Do you know exactly what you get, or where i can find out? don't even mind the radio commentary to be honest 30 quid is good enough

I have had a similar email. However, I feel iFollow are being a bit naughty here - I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago and had a confirmation email from them to confirm it had been cancelled, they said they hope to see me soon ( as one poster said before ... that's a bit like an undertaker saying they look forward to doing business with you again!) - now they are telling me that if I don't notify them by next month that I don't wish to have the new Cardiff City TV subscription they will automatically deduct the 30GBP from my account.