Thread: Greg Rutherford

Greg Rutherford

Don't know why but he gets on my tits

Re: Greg Rutherford

Same here. Seems to think he deserves more acclaim than he gets

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    To be fair, I had to look him up. I didn't have a clue who he was.

In fairness, he won a Gold on "Super Saturday" but everyone focuses on Ennis and Farah. He's also won a World Championship and a Bronze at Rio, so he's a hell of a long jumper. Still, he is annoying.

The gingerists out in full force again. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Greg Rutherford retires: ‘I just don’t want to be in pain every day of my life’

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...y_to_clipboard

This picture pretty much sums up why I dislike him. Twat.

Groundhog Day could be upon us ?? , last time we went up we allegedly had the best full back from the championship in Brayford , however we do now have a manager who knows a good lad , or can develop him .

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Greg Rutherford retires: ‘I just don’t want to be in pain every day of my life’

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...y_to_clipboard

This picture pretty much sums up why I dislike him. Twat.
    is this another let pick on a certain race/colour/size thread , if so it belongs on the political forum

What a weird thread. The bloke reached the top of his discipline and I don't understand the negativity. Surely he plays up to the attention he gets like every other famous athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    What a weird thread. The bloke reached the top of his discipline and I don't understand the negativity. Surely he plays up to the attention he gets like every other famous athlete.
    He whinges about the attention he doesn't get though. I can remember him having a moan about not making the SPOTY shortlist one year

He whinges about the attention he doesn't get though. I can remember him having a moan about not making the SPOTY shortlist one year
    Yeah well of course, attention is his business, the more attention you can get the bigger the sponsor you can attract and the more money you make. In a sport like athletics where the money isnt great you need that.

There are certainly athletes out there that have achieved less but have gained more spotlight.

Surely we have all had similar moans like this in the workplace.