+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whoever we sign or don't sign lets keep our nerve.

Whoever we sign or don't sign lets keep our nerve.

Onwards, onwards, onwards wherever it takes us.

Re: Whoever we sign or don't sign lets keep our nerve.

The only way I see this season working is if we boo immediately from kick off every game

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The only way I see this season working is if we boo immediately from kick off every game
    You just know that'll happen at some point should we lose a couple on the bounce. Warnock and the team do not deserve that.

Let’s get behind the team and support the club. Regardless of who we bring in. We’ve been written off already. Even by some of our so called fans. Let’s give it a go and give it a go together. Cmon City.

Not going to boo (from my couch) or calling for any heads what so ever once we get on with it.
    But I am very critical of what is going on at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Not going to boo (from my couch) or calling for any heads what so ever once we get on with it.
    But I am very critical of what is going on at the moment.
    I think your last comment definitely qualifies you for the position of 'so called fan' as specified above. Thank god you wont be in the ground during the games. We have got absolutely nothing to be critical of here - perhaps you think we should be challenging for Champions League places this season !!.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I think your last comment definitely qualifies you for the position of 'so called fan' as specified above. Thank god you wont be in the ground during the games. We have got absolutely nothing to be critical of here - perhaps you think we should be challenging for Champions League places this season !!.
    Oh I’ll be there, only not at a regular basis. Difference of opinion I guess. I would like us to have a fighting chance, which we don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    You just know that'll happen at some point should we lose a couple on the bounce. Warnock and the team do not deserve that.
    We lost 4 in a row last season at one point, so the likelihood is we will do at least that again at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Onwards, onwards, onwards wherever it takes us.
    No signings will hurt us until January, the wrong signing would hurt us for the next 3 years.

Jordan Ayew is available,just saying : popcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Oh for God's sake. Get off your high horse, we're going into a Premier League season with a worse midfield than we did in the Championship; and it wasn't particularly good then! I think we will sign someone but I can't say I'll be chuffed if we went in as we are. I'll support them to the hilt but you can't seriously suggest things have gone well if Sol Bamba is our first choice defensive midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Not sure what you base that comment on. City fans are amongst the most forgiving. You'll get an odd one or two but whatever happens this season I doubt there will be booing of the players..

We massively over-achieved last season so anything better than relegation should be looked upon as a bonus. Anybody who expects much more is just plain daft / deluded.

Spending 60 mil on three good premiership players on good good wages does not guarantee you success.
    What it does do is bring instability to the club which the majority of us, many of whom are on here posting doom and gloom, were saying is what we must avoid at all costs.

Success does not happen overnight, it is built up over time. Even Man U ain't 'appy!
    We may well have got things a bit wrong regarding budgets and signings but is that so surprising judging by what happened last time?

Yes, it's going to be a bumpy ride and we could well be outplayed for long periods by many teams but let's get some perspective.
    We are where we are, perhaps a little before time, but as long as every player who pulls that shirt on gives 100% then we can ask no more.

Starting on Saturday, let's support the boys and make some noise

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Oh I’ll be there, only not at a regular basis. Difference of opinion I guess. I would like us to have a fighting chance, which we don’t.
    Ignore him, mate. He's like a Donald Trump supporter that cannot fault anything that the orange git does. Luckily, this messageboard allows all opinions, even the sometimes critical ones.