+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opening Day: Bournemouth away. PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES

Re: Opening Day: Bournemouth away. PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURES

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Got their buddies at Sky to frequently change the fixtures to put Fulham on TV first thus putting more pressure on us.

The same Sky TV forever waxing lyrical about Fulham and Wolves, barely praising us, making it obvious who the PL and their paymasters wanted promoted.

And as for Premier League referee Bobby Madeley’s performance in the final game against Reading, well, thank **** for Birmingham City and Garry Monk is all I can say.

There are none as blind than those that won’t see.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

It was worth logging on this evening just for that!
    Glad I could be of amusement to you Dave.

I mean its not like youve ever been guilty of paranoia, and conspiracy theories now is it?

Its been 8 years now and Tan still hasnt left us high and dry.

Pot, kettle.....

Sounds like he was just paying you lip service cos youre a City fan.

If Sky loved us then they had a funny way of showing it and the likes of Don Goodman and Andy Hinchliffe, the two main "experts" for the Championship, clearly didnt get the memo.

And I suppose that stonewall penalty that Sunderland were refused when 1-0 up at Craven Cottage at the end of the season was purely a refereeing mistake? And Bambas disallowed "Goal" at Reading another "mistake" Yeah righto.
    I remember Hinchcliffe tipping us for a top six finish at the start of the season - Goodman barely seems to have a good word to say about us though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I remember Hinchcliffe tipping us for a top six finish at the start of the season - Goodman barely seems to have a good word to say about us though.
    I don't think he ever has, has he? Not just this season, but ever? He's not another one who found 5hit in his kitbag is he?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    BY the end of the season, when it looked like we were going to upset the apple cart, Hinchcliffe was totally anti-Cardiff, and fawning over Fulham to such a degree that it was almost sickening.

The only pundit who had anything decent to say about us was Keith Andrews.

BY the end of the season, when it looked like we were going to upset the apple cart, Hinchcliffe was totally anti-Cardiff, and fawning over Fulham to such a degree that it was almost sickening.

The only pundit who had anything decent to say about us was Keith Andrews.
    Goodman was the worst. He almost climaxed when Fulham completed a pass. He even made excuses for referees when they got away with not giving a pen away vs Sunderland, and the offside! Said Fulham deserved to win anyway so it didn't matter as well.

Fulham were better to watch for the neutral I suppose. I’m not sure if half the posters on here are just paranoid or have huge chips on their shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Fulham were better to watch for the neutral I suppose. I’m not sure if half the posters on here are just paranoid or have huge chips on their shoulders.
    Its a pundits job to be impartial. There was a clear agenda for Fulham, and against City last year, and if you cant see that, then thats your problem, Stevie Wonder.

Its not being paranoid, or having a chip on our shoulder, to point out such an obvious and unfair bias in the media.

Let's be honest, it's quite a leap to go from pundits don't like us to the authorities were doing their utmost to stop us getting promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Let's be honest, it's quite a leap to go from pundits don't like us to the authorities were doing their utmost to stop us getting promoted.
    Not at all. All part of the same agenda. The authorities and Sky TV were in cahoots.

Is it really the pundits job to be impartial? Who gives a shit what the pundits think?