+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bournemouth it is then.

Bournemouth it is then.

Re: Bournemouth it is then.

Fine by me. Just two hours drive. What's the odds on getting a ticket if I only did three away games last season?

Bournemouth have started shakily in the past 2 seasons so far, but is a difficult place to go nonetheless. Newcastle at home isn't the most difficult fixture. No matter how early in the season it is, I'd be concerned if we didn't get anything from those 2 games.

When do we play the Jacks?

Allocation apparently normally 1,500, but can be extended to 2,000.

Anyone know when the TV fixtures will be announced?

Huddersfield away is the 3rd fixture, followed by Arsenal (H) Chelsea (A) and Man City (H).

I don't care what anyone says, I'm already bricking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Fine by me. Just two hours drive. What's the odds on getting a ticket if I only did three away games last season?
    None. But there'll be loads getting tickets that haven't been since the last time we were in the premiership coz they know people who run trips. Saying that my last away match was Fulham away in the premiership that's more to do with money tho. I can afford it this time around but I know I got no chance.

As someone living 150 miles from Cardiff who works every saturday and sunday I can see 3 fixtures I can attend so far.

West Ham and Arsenal away and Everton at home. I'm probably the only fan hoping fixtures get moved to fridays and mondays

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Allocation apparently normally 1,500, but can be extended to 2,000.
    Allocation will be 1,325.

August is already looking key to our season. We need at least 5 points from those games if we are going to be in with a chance of surviving

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Allocation will be 1,325.
    is that all? Says more here http://www.footballgroundguide.com/l...ing-supporters

Anyone know when the TV fixtures will be announced?
    I think Sky said they would be annoncing them around 1st July.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Bournemouth have started shakily in the past 2 seasons so far, but is a difficult place to go nonetheless. Newcastle at home isn't the most difficult fixture. No matter how early in the season it is, I'd be concerned if we didn't get anything from those 2 games.

When do we play the Jacks?
    FA Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Could well be ST and 6 aways, given the very limited capacity for away fans st Bournemouth. But, it is the school/summer holidays so people will be away....you might be in with a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    FA Cup?
    Or maybe our U23s will play them in the Checkatrade Trophy after they plummet even further like Sunderland.

Stoke got given 1,325, Liverpool given 1,344 last season. So presumably that's standard.

Don't even think of parking on site...nightmare to get out. Pokesdown is the nearest train station.

I'll have to wait for awhile for my first game. I can see the first few being difficult for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    None. But there'll be loads getting tickets that haven't been since the last time we were in the premiership coz they know people who run trips. Saying that my last away match was Fulham away in the premiership that's more to do with money tho. I can afford it this time around but I know I got no chance.
    They might be able to go on the buses but wont be able to get tickets for the matches unless they qualify by being season ticket holders or went to a number of away games last season.

It happened a lot last time we went up. And all the best to them, what gets on my wick though (it shouldn't really but it does) is when they post on Facebook etc and profess to being the biggest "Diff" fans ever.

I see that Man City, Spurs and Liverpool have Champions League games midweek before they play us. Probably makes those games ever so slightly less difficult! Guess it means they may be moved to Sundays as well if the Champions League game is on a Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Stoke got given 1,325, Liverpool given 1,344 last season. So presumably that's standard.
    Southampton got 1306 as well. We'll get similar I guess.