+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Safe in their hands

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Safe in their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Blaming migrants for the issues with the NHS and not the cuts is in line with blaming people on benefits and not millionaire tax dodgers for problems with the budget.

It’s fearmongering planted in the press to ensure the easily influenced don’t see the real cause. Well done if you’ve been taken in by that.
    Are you suggesting that an increase in population of 5.5m people over the period of the graph in the OP has not had an impact on the number of people waiting for NHS treatment??

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Are you suggesting that an increase in population of 5.5m people over the period of the graph in the OP has not had an impact on the number of people waiting for NHS treatment??
    The population has also aged a lot in that time. The percentage of people over 60 has increased. It's unlikely that many of those are new immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The population has also aged a lot in that time. The percentage of people over 60 has increased. It's unlikely that many of those are new immigrants.
    Can you point me to where I have said that it is anything to do with immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Can you point me to where I have said that it is anything to do with immigration.
    "Obvious massive influx of population"