+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle willing to sell Mitrovic

Newcastle willing to sell Mitrovic

Probably out of our reach at £20 mil though!

Re: Newcastle willing to sell Mitrovic

Feck it go all in!

Lol, I have no problem gambling with other peoples dosh either!

If he has a good world cup that figure could be a lot higher too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If he has a good world cup that figure could be a lot higher too.
    I hope he does, Fulham will find it hard to replace his goals.

I can’t understand why Newcastle would sell a player to one of their relegation battle rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    I can’t understand why Newcastle would sell a player to one of their relegation battle rivals.
    They want the money to invest themselves as he's not done it at Newcastle. They also don't have to sell him to another club in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They want the money to invest themselves as he's not done it at Newcastle. They also don't have to sell him to another club in the Prem.
    I know they want the money - I just don't see why sell to Fulham when he's been such a big part of their promotion success.

I hope he goes abroad or to a "big" prem club.

I know they want the money - I just don't see why sell to Fulham when he's been such a big part of their promotion success.

I hope he goes abroad or to a "big" prem club.
    He's not going to a big club here, he's not done it at PL level. Newcastle might feel, after 10 goals in 2 seasons in the Prem, he's not good enough to keep Fulham up and if they buy him, they won't be able to get anyone else or strengthen in other areas too.

I think Newcastle will keep him won’t they ? Plus I don’t think he would perform here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I think Newcastle will keep him won’t they ? Plus I don’t think he would perform here.
    Him and Rafa do not get on, at all.

In the two seasons he only played half of the games he could ( 40 ) and of those he only started in 20ish.

10 goals from that is not too bad.

If he played a full season he could get 15 - that's not too bad a haul and certainly enough to help a side stay up.

In the two seasons he only played half of the games he could ( 40 ) and of those he only started in 20ish.

If he played a full season he could get 15 - that's not too bad a haul and certainly enough to help a side stay up.
    He's not staying at Newcastle, that's for absolute certain. They also don't have to sell him to Fulham but he is up for sale.

Also he's still only 23, most of his Newcastle performances came when he was 21 or 22, still pretty young for that kind of striker. I think he could definitely do a job for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Him and Rafa do not get on, at all.
    Ah fair enough. I like him as a player. Just can’t see him settling here tbh.

GO FOR IT NEIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    He doesn’t fit Rafa’s style of play at all is what’s been said. No matter how well he did last season while Rafa is there he won’t stay.

If he is that good ,Rafa dont want him or may not play him , why hasn't Fulham signed him ?