+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OMD - Andy McCluskey

OMD - Andy McCluskey

If you get the chance, go and see them. I saw them on Sunday and they were superb, played for over an hour, all the classics. Andy who is 59 next week looks better than I did when I was 29. They supported A Ha who were also good, but OMD should have been the headliners. As for the other support, the Thompson Twin (Tom Bailey) well ermmm....

Re: OMD - Andy McCluskey

So he's still alive then ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So he's still alive then ...

I was expecting the same

Saw OMD at Bristol Let’s Rock and they stole the show. McCluskey was superb with a great stage presence

He was top drawer, last time I saw them was in St Davids hall in the 80s, he hasn't aged !!

his voice is shite live

Can he play midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by lazbian View Post
    his voice is shite live
    I watched them back in SA about 5 years ago ...... they were absolutely AMAZING, would love the chance to go watch them live again

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    If you get the chance, go and see them. I saw them on Sunday and they were superb, played for over an hour, all the classics. Andy who is 59 next week looks better than I did when I was 29. They supported A Ha who were also good, but OMD should have been the headliners. As for the other support, the Thompson Twin (Tom Bailey) well ermmm....
    Saw them last week in Canterbury, I thought they were great. I forgot about ‘Electricity’ - what a tune.

McCluskey’s got almost 20 years on me, and I couldn’t live with his energy. 👍🏽

Was a good night.