Thread: Mascots already sold out for big teams

Mascots already sold out for big teams

Liverpool
    Man utd
    Mancity
    Spurs.

Re: Mascots already sold out for big teams

Funny that.

Still, nice for the kids and parents to see their favourite Liverpool, Man Yoo, Man City, Spurs players..

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Funny that.

Still, nice for the kids and parents to see their favourite Liverpool, Man Yoo, Man City, Spurs players..
    What’s wrong with that they’re kids ffs, even if they’re huge Cardiff fans they’ll still want to see the big stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What’s wrong with that they’re kids ffs, even if they’re huge Cardiff fans they’ll still want to see the big stars.
    I'm sure it will be.

Would be nice if they were huge Cardiff fans though and not kids/parents who couldn't give a sh1t about us.

I'm sure it will be.

Would be nice if they were huge Cardiff fans though and not kids/parents who couldn't give a sh1t about us.
    But you don’t know if they are or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    But you don’t know if they are or not.
    Have Huddersfield, Burnley et al matches sold out mascot wise?

Well no because even if they are massive Cardiff fans they’ll still be more interested in the bigger opposition than the smaller ones.

Why do you care so much? They’re kids!

What do people expect. Do people have to moan about something, if my son was a to do it I would do the same

My 6year old grandson and myself are both season ticket holders and I tried to book him as a mascot for the Liverpool game for his Birthday as he plays on the wing for Lisvane and loves Mo Salah but it was sold out after 10minutes! So I went for the Spurs game for his Christmas present instead and got the last one for £255.It’s costing me a fortune already this season but it will be worth it,I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    My 6year old grandson and myself are both season ticket holders and I tried to book him as a mascot for the Liverpool game for his Birthday as he plays on the wing for Lisvane and loves Mo Salah but it was sold out after 10minutes! So I went for the Spurs game for his Christmas present instead and got the last one for £255.It’s costing me a fortune already this season but it will be worth it,I hope!
    Good on you. The memories you will both have is going to be far better than any physical gift he could have. We don't know how long we are going to be in the league or even when we will be back.

Do they all cost that much?!? A real shame if you can add mascots to the list of things too expensive in football for many working families.

I blame the parents.

Haven’t got a clue, but then again not interested in them.

Kids have positions at 6?! Is that 11-a-side?

Kin hell. What you get for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Did this for my lad in the last season at NP, Derby County, the night Eddie scored at both ends 😂. 4 tickets in the Grandstand, my lad leading the team out with Roger Johnstone (his favourite player at the time), photos with the players etc. Best £99 I ever spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    Did this for my lad in the last season at NP, Derby County, the night Eddie scored at both ends 😂. 4 tickets in the Grandstand, my lad leading the team out with Roger Johnstone (his favourite player at the time), photos with the players etc. Best £99 I ever spent.
    Just remembered that there were 2 mascots that night, and they had to toss a coin to see who would walk out with the Captain, who was Steve McPhail. My lad just turned to me and said “I ain’t walking out with Steve McPhail”. Even at 10 years old he knew his football. 😂😂😂😂😂

Steve Mcphail was class! Philistines

Once we are relegated the kids ......not their fault ......and the parents ......deffo their fault will go back to mo Saleh

Mind you what did those twats win this year ? Ho ho ho

Have they sold out for the Swansea game?

I didn't know you could buy a mascot.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    What do people expect. Do people have to moan about something, if my son was a to do it I would do the same
    I wouldn't. I'd go for the most obscure one, probably be a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Liverpool
    Man utd
    Mancity
    Spurs.
    No Arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    His grandson gets to hold hands with a stranger.

For mascot details go to Cardiff City FC Community Foundation Website, Jason Mohammad among others states that it’s a memorable experience for football mad youngsters.