+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mascots already sold out for big teams

Re: Mascots already sold out for big teams

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    My 6year old grandson and myself are both season ticket holders and I tried to book him as a mascot for the Liverpool game for his Birthday as he plays on the wing for Lisvane and loves Mo Salah but it was sold out after 10minutes! So I went for the Spurs game for his Christmas present instead and got the last one for £255.It’s costing me a fortune already this season but it will be worth it,I hope!
    So he'll celebrate if his hero ( based upon one season ) Mo Salah scores against us, eh?

He probably will, but by buying him a season ticket I hope he will support his local team for the rest of his life. Kids have to have role models and as a winger at present he reckons Salah is the best!

It's good you have "hope", but the fact he's chosen Salah as his hero based upon one season playing for Liverpool ( as he'd not have known him before ) doesn't bode well.

Mendez-Laing? Hoilett? Both wingers...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's good you have "hope", but the fact he's chosen Salah as his hero based upon one season playing for Liverpool ( as he'd not have known him before ) doesn't bode well.

Mendez-Laing? Hoilett? Both wingers...
    Believe it or not, before television, not everyone went to JUST see the home team.

Some went to see other teams and their stars.

Lots of people would pay to see Stanley Matthews play, so not a lot has changed.