+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tory benefit reforms shambles

Re: Tory benefit reforms shambles

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    fFor every sad story you could find one where folk really will not work , but do work the system ,make themselves unemployable which spoils it for the genuine ones , I might be a frustrated leftie , but i'm not a stupid one , got a family of 3 in our road who have never worked and never will ,smoke dope all week , they have no illness ,just make themselves so unemployable its a gift ,probably costing the state 30k a year , thats 600k since I lived here , and I guess there maybe more out there so lets debate that as well as the poorly treated ones.
    They get £30K a year? If that’s the case why doesn’t every one do it

You cannot live the life of Riley on benefits, they are obviously up to something else, maybe selling drugs etc. Report them like the other poster suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    They get £30K a year? If that’s the case why doesn’t every one do it

You cannot live the life of Riley on benefits, they are obviously up to something else, maybe selling drugs etc. Report them like the other poster suggested.
    Isn't there a cap on how much a household can receive? I tend to just ignore ccmb anecdotes because they are predominantly made up on the spot. Also the idea that 1 in 2 is fraudulently claimed is, I think, demonstrably untrue. Other than that, cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    National audit office .........four times as much to implement as the weasel faced arses first told us

Over to you ester McVey with your designer perfume let's see you nodding along like a donkey on the front benches
    The Trussell Trust reports food bank use has increased by 52% in areas where Universal Credit has been rolled out compared to just 13% in areas which are only receiving ‘legacy benefits’ such as Employment and Support Allowance

Suffer you poor people, you are the cause of all the worlds problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    The Trussell Trust reports food bank use has increased by 52% in areas where Universal Credit has been rolled out compared to just 13% in areas which are only receiving ‘legacy benefits’ such as Employment and Support Allowance

Suffer you poor people, you are the cause of all the worlds problems.
    The Tories simply don't care and the people who vote for them would soon stop if it happened to them

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The Tories simply don't care and the people who vote for them would soon stop if it happened to them
    Another heartbreaking and shocking report. Austerity what a bloody con.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/t...water-14789440