+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ken Choo - no big name name prima donnas!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ken Choo - no big name name prima donnas!

I enjoyed the article however I do think that our owner and chairman get too fixated on one strategy which can end up being a hindrance.

We all remember when Trollope took over the obsession was with following the Welsh way etc and now it sounds like we wouldn't touch a foreign player with a barge pole.

I hope as a club we're open enough to realise that humble and hungry players do not always have to come from Britain!

For me, the key to our survival is what we add in midfield.

Re: Ken Choo - no big name name prima donnas!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I enjoyed the article however I do think that our owner and chairman get too fixated on one strategy which can end up being a hindrance.

We all remember when Trollope took over the obsession was with following the Welsh way etc and now it sounds like we wouldn't touch a foreign player with a barge pole.

I hope as a club we're open enough to realise that humble and hungry players do not always have to come from Britain!

For me, the key to our survival is what we add in midfield.
    I reckon we'll have at least one new player from the non domestic market by the time the window closes, but I take your point. As for the midfield, I was pleased to see some recent comments from Neil Warnock that reinforcing that area was a priority.