+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trumps Beach Advise

Trumps Beach Advise

He's not a politician I like, however there is something simple about him that at times appeals and resonates, such as telling Kim the beaches where he fires his cannons are lovely ,and would look nice with lovely hotels / posh end flats on them , he then shows Kim the power of Twitter to send global controversial views that stimulate more chaos than firing expensive missiles into a sea .

Simple but bloody clever , its a business man mind instead of a political dogma or war .

Perhaps he is the peacemaker, if he convinces folk not to war, war , but prosper by build ,build, sell , sell , profit , profit, delivering wealth ,wealth and yes power .

I'm waiting for that glorious moment when the first Trump buildings and Ryder Cup golf course appear on the North Korean beach staring at China lol ,

he is an irritating genius

Re: Trumps Beach Advise

Many people are very disappointed that WW3 has been put on hold.

Re: Trumps Beach Advise

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Many people are very disappointed that WW3 has been put on hold.
    You know what, I think thats probably very close to the truth , there will be mass redundancies in the world of media ,and suicides in the far left world of politics , who will they hate next if he gets his peace deal, stuffs Iran ,brings jobs back to the USA ,and gets a second term , priceless stuff