+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Van Insurance

Van Insurance

May as well enquire on here as it is the font of all knowledge. Any recommendations for van insurance?

Re: Van Insurance

More Than

£275 for my big Trannie

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    May as well enquire on here as it is the font of all knowledge. Any recommendations for van insurance?
    Is this for Commercial usage, or simply SDP?

I have been with Gladiator (aka Admiral) for the last 4 years. I have a pickup for SDP use only, and their rates were always well lower than the norm. At the time of this years renewal they were £20-30 more expensive, but they price matched.

SDP in comparison to Commercial is a cake walk. With Commercial there are so many variations on policies you need to be careful what you stipulate to ensure that you are covered. Similarly, and from what I understand, trying to change the policy mid term due to change of job, vehicle type etc can be a mare.

Stating the obvious, but have you tried the Meerkat or the fat singer as a start off

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    More Than

£275 for my big Trannie
    I was happy with them last year so I imagine I'll renew with them, just asked in case someone knew of an incredible deal anywhere. If your big Trannie lost a little weight would him/her be any cheaper ahem, ahem!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I was happy with them last year so I imagine I'll renew with them, just asked in case someone knew of an incredible deal anywhere. If your big Trannie lost a little weight would him/her be any cheaper ahem, ahem!!!!!
    Phone 'um, I got another £45 off, instead of just re-newing, or going on the Tinternet.

TALK TO A HUMAN BEING.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Phone 'um, I got another £45 off, instead of just re-newing, or going on the Tinternet.

TALK TO A HUMAN BEING.
    I am tomorrow, tried tonight but they shut at 6👍

Got a good price for the daughters trannie via City Insurance Group, Winchester