Thread: Belgium team spirit

Belgium team spirit

Looks like there might be a few squad issues there

https://twitter.com/BallStreet/statu...914756608?s=19

Re: Belgium team spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Looks like there might be a few squad issues there

https://twitter.com/BallStreet/statu...914756608?s=19
    Believe Giggs mentioned something about Man United training so hard that the 90 minutes of game time was easier in comparison while "train as hard as you play" is fairly common idea. In this clip the ball remains in play so would be stranger for him to stop playing and check what seems to be a hard but fair challenge.

Unless, of course, you're a presumably English based Twitter page where you get hits for this video and perhaps force your main competition early doors to face difficult questions which can distract and disrupt.

**** off he completely takes him out in a training match ffs you wouldn’t ever put those types of challenges in, in a training match no matter how hard you train unless you were pissed off with the player you’re doing it too. Janujaz is supposed to be a bit of a big head too so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    **** off he completely takes him out in a training match ffs you wouldn’t ever put those types of challenges in, in a training match no matter how hard you train unless you were pissed off with the player you’re doing it too. Janujaz is supposed to be a bit of a big head too so I wouldn’t be surprised.
    All about the context. Maybe something happened a little bit earlier? What would you rather see as a fan, your team playing darts with journalists, or your team training at high intensity?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    All about the context. Maybe something happened a little bit earlier? What would you rather see as a fan, your team playing darts with journalists, or your team training at high intensity?
    High intensity training is running until you puke.

If Bale studs up Ben Davies just before our first game at euro 16 then tbh I'd say darts with journos would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Both but I wouldn’t want to see them trying to break each other’s legs and putting in tackles like that ffs

He’s obviously pissed de bruyne off and he’s gone for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    High intensity training is running until you puke.

If Bale studs up Ben Davies just before our first game at euro 16 then tbh I'd say darts with journos would have been better.
    I think the welsh team were all playing darts before the euros, I think there’s time for both