+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reid + Murphy = Quick!

Reid + Murphy = Quick!

Both these boys are young, quick and know where the back of the net is; many of Reid's goals are inside the 6-yard box; Ken will hold the ball till they come flying by.

So it's tight at the back, get it forward quickly and with pace.

Seems we have a plan!

Re: Reid + Murphy = Quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Both these boys are young, quick and know where the back of the net is; many of Reid's goals are inside the 6-yard box; Ken will hold the ball till they come flying by.

So it's tight at the back, get it forward quickly and with pace.

Seems we have a plan!
    So we either bypass midfield or need the pass master in there to put the balls into the right area. We've got the holding midfielders and if Reid signs, the breaking midfielders. We now need the man who can link back to front. 4-2-3-1 is looking favourite at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    So we either bypass midfield or need the pass master in there to put the balls into the right area. We've got the holding midfielders and if Reid signs, the breaking midfielders. We now need the man who can link back to front. 4-2-3-1 is looking favourite at the moment.
    I was thinking 4-2-3-1 with this signing

I fancy this Arslan fella to do the job.

But is Warnock done with Tomlin?

Bugger midfield its like one of those extra stops you dont need it justs slow stuff down doing all that triangle passing shite

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bugger midfield its like one of those extra stops you dont need it justs slow stuff down doing all that triangle passing shite
    In the England Tunisia game a friend who is a meticulous & successful football manager (in real life not on Xbox) analysed Jordan Henderson (man of the match for some) and less than 5% of his total passes (near 100) were forward, the rest were sideways or back.

So our formation could be 6-0-4

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Your view off how football should be played is the total opposite of how I think football should be played

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Your view off how football should be played is the total opposite of how I think football should be played
    That's a bit "OFFISH"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That's a bit "OFFISH"
    Indeed it is

I should know better with the grammar police on here