+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Lawrenson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mark Lawrenson

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I can't really understand why people get worked up about Pundits, i don't really listen, unless they say something completely bizzare or insightful. It's a football match, I've a pretty good understanding of what needs to be done, and i don't feel the need for an ex pro to explain a certain situation to me, in short, i don't take any notice.
    Same here. People like Cloughie made punditry interesting, only then for it to become all clean and sterile and now Politically Correct. Lee Dixon, Rio Ferdinand, Alan Shearer, Lampard - all you get is middle-of-the-road dirge. The worst of the lot is Redknapp's son, Redknapp.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Same here. People like Cloughie made punditry interesting, only then for it to become all clean and sterile and now Politically Correct. Lee Dixon, Rio Ferdinand, Alan Shearer, Lampard - all you get is middle-of-the-road dirge. The worst of the lot is Redknapp's son, Redknapp.
    RTE make it quite entertaining, Eamon Dunphy, jonny giles and Souness, although Souness tries a little too hard to be one of the boys, anyone that says 'you've had your say' is a bit of a cock in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    IMG_2773.jpg

Go on Roy!
    He's still a cnt after setting up Ireland to kick lumps out of Wales in the last qualifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He's still a cnt after setting up Ireland to kick lumps out of Wales in the last qualifier.
    Not as much as a c unt as Coleman, failing to get us to the WC with Bale and Rambo at his disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    IMG_2773.jpg

Go on Roy!
    Yeh, he didn't say that. Shockingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yeh, he didn't say that. Shockingly.
    It wasn't Keane, it was Billy Meredith.