+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Safer in their hands

Safer in their hands

Safer in their hands, probably

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44495598

I'm sure that the usual suspects will be quick to praise this new money going in to the NHS over the coming years.

Re: Safer in their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

I'm sure that the usual suspects will be quick to praise this new money going in to the NHS over the coming years.
    Scraping the barrel a bit Nick, this is our money... Public have said they will back tax rises to pay for healthcare so that is what the government have done. Sounds like a good idea to me. Only issue I have is this absurd notion that this has anything to do with Brexit.

I actually live in England, I am probably one of the few on here who might be affected by this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Scraping the barrel a bit Nick, this is our money... Public have said they will back tax rises to pay for healthcare so that is what the government have done. Sounds like a good idea to me. Only issue I have is this absurd notion that this has anything to do with Brexit.

I actually live in England, I am probably one of the few on here who might be affected by this story.
    I agree it's a good idea and now that public finances are in a better shape than they have been since 2008 then now is the time to invest our money in the health service.

I'm sure the WG will also be given additional funds - Hopefully, they will use it on the Welsh NHS to benefit the people of Wales.

Theresa May (Billy Liar) wants us to believe the NHS will get Billions in the years 2023 to 2024 by which time the old hag won’t even be the prime minister. If anyone believes her, they need their head examined

Wake me up when the money goes in today

Even the Tory MPs think it’s a joke FFS

https://twitter.com/sarahwollaston/s...998179840?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Theresa May (Billy Liar) wants us to believe the NHS will get Billions in the years 2023 to 2024 by which time the old hag won’t even be the prime minister. If anyone believes her, they need their head examined

Wake me up when the money goes in today

Even the Tory MPs think it’s a joke FFS

https://twitter.com/sarahwollaston/s...998179840?s=21

You lefties are utter charmers aren't you.

You lefties are utter charmers aren't you.
    That’s nice coming from pure Tory gammon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    What an utterly charmless individual you've let yourself become.

(Dont forget to say gammon in your reply)
    You Tories are so touchy aren’t you? It’s OK to call posters left wing Corbyn loving blah blah blah. Mention the word Gammon and you all go off like a load of cry babies

No one's crying love, having to insert the word gammon in just about every sentence you write - is mind numbingly tedious in the extreme.

I do think you have become rather radicalised though in your left wing dogma - but each to their own I guess.
    What you and the other Torys think darling doesn’t worry me one little bit

Like the op this has been laughed at by those within the Tory party itself , it's not even enough according to the institute of fiscal studies and the health Foundation .........it's not even new money , it's all fake

Totally fabricated to try and get the Tory scum reflected as the rank and file Tories realeased what a mess it's all in

Move along , op will ignore backlash in media tonight and tomorrow criticising his silly party policy for the shambles it is

In fact I challenge him to post on here the dozens of articles picking holes in his darling Tory NHS new funding .......yeah right .....

Considering he vanished down a rabbit hole after being sussed out the other night I doubt it

What an utterly charmless individual you've let yourself become.

(Dont forget to say gammon in your reply)

What new money? There is none, there's no Brexit bonus. The Brits are poorer thanks to voting Brexit. The unionist Welsh plastic gammon brigade need to fukin wake up.

Hasn't UK spending to GDP shrunk by 6% over the last 10 years, what's that for a 2 trilion economy, a hell of a lot more than a token gift you should committed to spend anyway.

We wouldn’t have any sort of economy let alone a 2 trillion one once Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Lady Nugee got their hands on the nations money.

We wouldn’t have any sort of economy let alone a 2 trillion one once Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Lady Nugee got their hands on the nations money.
    Couldn't agree more. Rock and a hard place, that's where we're at.

Old nick has made another plonker of a post

Already the Nuffield Trust are saying that saying this is a considerable amount of money is like starving someone for five years , giving them a baked potato then claiming they have been well fed

Wonder if she's going to mention the back door privatisation of the NHS whilst she bullshitting the figures

The deal is nearer two% than three% , way below what the experts suggest is needed to even more the threadbare serve going

The simple fact is we are a rich country and the Tories and those who vote for them have to either invest money in health , transport and the public services or deal with the flack when it all hits the fan

The Tories are lying with this so called new investment , it's lower than the last lot , doesn't start in reality for two years and may hasn't told us where the money is coming from !!!!!

Poor effort nick , back into your rabbit hole

Well the health economists are ripping you a new arse on the latest tory health plans , never mind labour

Google Nuffield , IFS , you are taking a right leathering as usual