+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales Campaign tickets - lots of empty seats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales Campaign tickets - lots of empty seats

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I know it's months ahead and many have just coughed up for City (or other) season tickets...
    Probably. Although i am sure sales will pick up, it seems to be one or the other, Wales or City and not both.

I suspect future sales will depend on how well we start the campaign for people to go with both.
    Call it fickle fairweather fans, plastics, glory hunters or whatever, people want entertainment, e.g. Ed Sheeron.

Another thing, are people that bothered going to see the game live when the big crowd experience on a big screen with beers is available?

Re: Wales Campaign tickets - lots of empty seats

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Probably. Although i am sure sales will pick up, it seems to be one or the other, Wales or City and not both.

I suspect future sales will depend on how well we start the campaign for people to go with both.
    The campaign ticket covers the Nations League games against Ireland & Denmark as well as the Euros, we'll have only played 4 league games by then. A clever ploy by the FAW to get money in the back 9 months before the Euro Qualifying begins.