Thread: Let me kick start an old rumour .... Jonathan Walters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Let me kick start an old rumour .... Jonathan Walters

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why?
    Because he's half decent , get him on 2 /3 year contract in our price range , a worker, scored in the premiership ,would be useful if we went down in the Championship, we need back up to Madine and Ken

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Because he's half decent , get him on 2 /3 year contract in our price range , a worker, scored in the premiership ,would be useful if we went down in the Championship, we need back up to Madine and Ken
    This is literally the opposite of what we should be doing

At his stage in his career, not a player to help us stay up or get promoted again. If he was signed alongside another younger quicker striker then I'd be less concerned.

3 year contract?!?. Are you pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    3 year contract?!?. Are you pissed?

He once scored two own goals and missed a pelanty in the same match (4-0 defeat to Chelsea).

It was a bad day to own him in your fantasy football team.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He once scored two own goals and missed a pelanty in the same match (4-0 defeat to Chelsea).

It was a bad day to own him in your fantasy football team.
    Has he ever been in anyones fantasy football team?

If so trading standards may have a problem with the word 'fantasy'.

So you're saying we should sign someone as back up for Madine?

We need to get someone who is better than Madine for starters! I want someone who's arguably better than Ken but someone that can actually challenge him for a place would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We need to get someone who is better than Madine for starters! I want someone who's arguably better than Ken but someone that can actually challenge him for a place would be fine.
    Preferably someone who's knees aren't made of Weetabix

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I would like us to for that Hernandez he has proven he can score goals at this level