16 30.77%
  • I want them to lose every game

33 63.46%
  • Other

1 1.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England

Re: England

ive lived in england for 10 years due to work. still have my cardiff season ticket and couldnt give a **** about the england football team who laughed at us for years

i fear people watching them growing up instead of wales because we didnt make it have some romanticised view of a country who couldnt give a toss about us

i saw welsh people congratulating them last night on facebook

couldnt get it round my mind at all

**** them

Supporting England I get, but for years there were people in this country who would watch or even support England over their own national team. Now that used to rile me right up. Hopefully our succces at the Euros has put a stop to all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
    Supporting England I get, but for years there were people in this country who would watch or even support England over their own national team. Now that used to rile me right up. Hopefully our succces at the Euros has put a stop to all that.
    Welsh people wearing English shirts

I don't want the Jacks to win any games, likewise I'm sure Man U Fans don't want Man City to win any games. So, why would I want England to win any games? They are our closest rivals and anything they win is rammed down our throats by their press and fans alike. To be fair, I couldn't give a fcuk, but I do allow myself a wry smile when they fail.