+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

Re: Kids in America

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think I mentioned it three times already that it was all about politics, but no-one was having it, they chose to be outraged instead
    You said the left were using it as a political football, exonerating your team as usual; ninianclark more accurately says that both sides are.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You said the left were using it as a political football, exonerating your team as usual; ninianclark more accurately says that both sides are.
    Schumer (Democrat) said he doesn't want a deal, as he'd rather hold Trump's ass to the coals. Besides, Michael Avenatti is on the scene! He should be sued for neglecting his client Stormy

Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.
    I watched a vid before about all those Walmart stores

Don't worry there is a new sheriff in town. Crooked Hillary and Prez O are yesterday's chip paper.

That is hilarious

Don't worry there is a new sheriff in town. Crooked Hillary and Prez O are yesterday's chip paper.
    My god you really are a fanboy aren't you

#BREAKING Under the new Trump order, illegal immigrant families will be allowed to be kept together during legal proceedings, when the safety of the children can be guaranteed.

Well done President Trump for overturning that nasty Bush/Obama law!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Not really, I just deal in facts, who is doing what etc., How about you, are you a fanboy?

I wish he'd sign an Executive Order to get his troops out of Syria.

I wish he'd sign an Executive Order to get his troops out of Syria
    A big problem is all the Obama holdovers dotted around the administration and government agencies. The amount of obstruction taking place is mind boggling, and it includes high levels of criminality. The President seems to be doing what he promised, but it is going to be a slow process. There are still clandestine forces in play who are trying to remove him from office using nefarious means.

#BREAKING Under the new Trump order, illegal immigrant families will be allowed to be kept together during legal proceedings, when the safety of the children can be guaranteed.

Well done President Trump for overturning that nasty Bush/Obama law!
    But you seemed to think on page 1 that this was necessary to keep the borders safe. Trump has now opened the borders and the destruction of all western countries is nigh following your fanboy logic.

But you seemed to think on page 1 that this was necessary to keep the borders safe. Trump has now opened the borders and the destruction of all western countries is nigh following your fanboy logic.
    Expect a Fox News link presented as irrefutable evidence and that we should all go ‘fair play that’s told us’ very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He’s neutral. He deals in facts. The ones exposed by every alt right website he quotes.

Yes, it is a deterrent the way the existing law is framed, as people were using kids to circumvent the law. That's why he wants to do a new deal! Build a wall, no more catch and release, prosecute illegal entry, i.e. control the border as per his campaign promise! And now the democrats are playing political football over the issue. They don't care about the kids, they are just using them as a political weopon.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Ignoring all the brickbats for a moment. There was a very interesting piece on Radio AM just now. I cant be bothered to go into every detail - but the upshot of this is that the democrats have been positioned (due to their political stance on this) now become the party of 'let them all in' regardless , no checks etc - just let them in, which the correspondent seemed to think will work out very well in favour of Trump at the mid term elections coming up. Even though he is not a well liked President (no sh1t) , the economy is booming, jobs have been protected, unemployment is at an all time low etc.

The downside being, like any o'level economics kid will tell you - the tarifs and more expensive goods has allowed inflation to creep in - currently running at 3% - which wont be sustainable for ever. Anyway back to the original point.

This thread started as illegal immigrants from central america - and turn into tunnels for WW3 in Asda/Walmart - with the obvious deviation into Nazism and Hitler.....
    Last line 😃

I agree about their economy doing well, he inherited a very good economy much like Labour did in 1997.

Anyway there’s hope that he’ll avoid hell as he’s decided that separating kids from their parents was perhaps not the nicest thing .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Last line ��

I agree about their economy doing well, he inherited a very good economy much like Labour did in 1997.

Anyway there’s hope that he’ll avoid hell as he’s decided that separating kids from their parents was perhaps not the nicest thing .
    The existing 1997 law has a 20 day limit and the democrats wouldn't change it because of political points the scoring. The new executive order removes that limit, so that the children can stay with their parents until their case is resolved, which they couldn't do under the Bush/Obama legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There was a very interesting piece on Radio AM just now. I cant be bothered to go into every detail - but the upshot of this is that the democrats have been positioned (due to their political stance on this) now become the party of 'let them all in' regardless , no checks etc - just let them in, which the correspondent seemed to think will work out very well in favour of Trump at the mid term elections coming up. Even though he is not a well liked President (no sh1t) , the economy is booming, jobs have been protected, unemployment is at an all time low etc.
    Trump's The Art of the Deal beats Alinsky's Rules For Radicals every time Before you know it, the Democrats will be nominating Peter Fonda as their presidential candidate!

The forced separation policy was introduced by Sessions in April this year. When you see Trump or anyone else, including in this thread, blaming anything and anyone other than that, it is a complete lie. This is well documented.

The way to stop it, as was said many times, is by Trump signing something and that is exactly what happened. It needed no input from anyone outside the trump administration.

The forced separation policy was introduced by Sessions in April this year. When you see Trump or anyone else, including in this thread, blaming anything and anyone other than that, it is a complete lie. This is well documented.

The way to stop it, as was said many times, is by Trump signing something and that is exactly what happened. It needed no input from anyone outside the trump administration.
    Show me the law.

Show me the law.
    What law?

You will find the law was passed in 1997 by Bush, and it is only for valid for 20 days, hence Trump wanted to fix it, but the Democrats said feck the kids, they prefer to play political games. Get your facts right buddy. The whole thing is a ruse to stop any ammendments to immigration law, i.e. they want illegal migrants to stream in by the millions, as they did in Germany.

You will find the law was passed in 1997 by Bush, and it is only for valid for 20 days, hence Trump wanted to fix it, but the Democrats said feck the kids, they prefer to play political games. Get your facts right buddy. The whole thing is a ruse to stop any ammendments to immigration law, i.e. they want illegal migrants to stream in by the millions, as they did in Germany.
    Bush was Governor of Texas in 1997. Bush became President in 2001. Get your (really really really) basic facts right buddy.

In 21 years, this only became a problem with Trump's policy change because the law never required family separation. Saying it needs Democrats to change it was a lie, and that's been proved by Trump signing an executive order to do exactly that.

Stop spreading lies.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Last line ��

You are both wrong about the US economy. It has improved slightly since Trump came to office but real unemployment remains above 20%. I posted in another thread here all Trump's quotes since 2012 stating how fake the numbers are. Now he's bragging about 'the greatest economy ever' which he knows is a lie yet is not shy of repeating.