+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kids in America

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kids in America

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Who said anything about letting hundreds of millions of family in????????????????? What has this got to do with the left???????????????????

I’m a human being and I care about other human beings. Terrified children in cages separated from their parents, inhumane. The Nazis started like this
    Unfortunately, that's how this poster operates. He deflects, distracts, does anything to avoid criticism of Trump (even if it means defending the indefensible), turns things into right vs left and democrat vs republican (as if any of us here are democrats or republicans).
    The 'why don't you take some kids in even though you live on a different continent' comment is the perfect example.

It makes it hard to have sensible discussion in the politics forum. But the alternative is getting browbeaten into silence by inanity, and this is such a horrible event that it deserves to be discussed even if we can't do anything to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Unfortunately, that's how this poster operates. He deflects, distracts, does anything to avoid criticism of Trump (even if it means defending the indefensible), turns things into right vs left and democrat vs republican (as if any of us here are democrats or republicans).
    The 'why don't you take some kids in even though you live on a different continent' comment is the perfect example.

It makes it hard to have sensible discussion in the politics forum. But the alternative is getting browbeaten into silence by inanity, and this is such a horrible event that it deserves to be discussed even if we can't do anything to change it.
    What a load of tripe, I don't have any preference for right or left, I just look at the policies. In fact, I would like to see the end of red v blue. I see people like Trump having more in common with Corbyn, as opposed to Obama, Bush, Blair, Clinton, Cameron, etc., who all play on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What a load of tripe, I don't have any preference for right or left, I just look at the policies. In fact, I would like to see the end of red v blue. I see people like Trump having more in common with Corbyn, as opposed to Obama, Bush, Blair, Clinton, Cameron, etc., who all play on the same team.
    Not sure what you’re seeing when you say Trump and Corbyn have anything at all in common.

Whatever his faults Corbyn does seem a decent human being, whereas Trump is a repulsive egotist.

But I can’t wait to see how they’ve got things in common