Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
Says Mrs No it All Gammon Flaps (you havent used the word gammon lately in any of your witty retorts - what's up sugar tits - need a new word perhaps ?)

I merely said - the first safe haven they would have come to was Mexico - but they didnt stop there - they want to get to the USA and ironically Mexico is letting them through for the Donald to sort out. The rumours in those countries being spread by the smugglers are , you turn up at the border with kids they will let you in. The USA lets them in, it perpetuates the problem.

The flip side is what is happening now - neither is a good outcome. Being all 'admin' for a moment - surely the US border guard need to process who they are or who they say they are, they probably take a DNA sample to check - I dont know. There is no humanity crisis in those countries where they have come from, no war that I know of, no terrorist groups murdering them for who they are and no dictator committing genocide on them.

Those countries do seem to have drugs / lawlessness issues - but I dont know if that constitutes a humanitarian crisis.

The opposite of this - is do what Merkel did - and let everyone one regardless of where they came from or why.

But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house ?
Get stuffed utter Gammon Chops and stop stalking me with your creepy replies.

Under his eye!