Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
You're right, you never quite disclose your views. Like when you linked to a Sandy Hook denier, and gushed over his credentials, and said that if anyone would know if it was a hoax it would be him, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

And in this thread you've said the parents are lawbreakers so they're not going in 5 star hotels, and crossings are up threefold (since when?), and the situation is manipulated politically by the left, and it's not a Trump law, and the children may even be victims of trafficking, and everyone talking should go do something and let some of the kids stay in their house, and Hillary advocated for sending illegal immigrants home, and the alternative is the destruction of all western countries, and it's the left's fault, and a lot of the parents aren't even family, and you haven't once mentioned that it's incredibly sad, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

You asked who was crying for aborted 'babies'? Mothers and families are. I assume you've never been in such a situation or you wouldn't use the word 'whim'.

Yes, America has done lots of shitty things, including separating families in the past. I assume your point, because you're a clever lad, is going to be "why wasn't I complaining then?". The answer is, I didn't know about it and I would assume that's because it wasn't widely reported as it wasn't on such a huge scale and so scandalous as it is now. I also don't think previous presidents lied continually about the causes. BTW I can see parents in many of those photos.
If I give you some facts, then you can make up your own mind