+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kids in America

This sums it up for me. Whoop whooping because a Down’s syndrome child was separated from their parents

https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...172495361?s=21

“Under his eye, blessed be the fruit”.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Says Mrs No it All Gammon Flaps (you havent used the word gammon lately in any of your witty retorts - what's up sugar tits - need a new word perhaps ?)

I merely said - the first safe haven they would have come to was Mexico - but they didnt stop there - they want to get to the USA and ironically Mexico is letting them through for the Donald to sort out. The rumours in those countries being spread by the smugglers are , you turn up at the border with kids they will let you in. The USA lets them in, it perpetuates the problem.

The flip side is what is happening now - neither is a good outcome. Being all 'admin' for a moment - surely the US border guard need to process who they are or who they say they are, they probably take a DNA sample to check - I dont know. There is no humanity crisis in those countries where they have come from, no war that I know of, no terrorist groups murdering them for who they are and no dictator committing genocide on them.

Those countries do seem to have drugs / lawlessness issues - but I dont know if that constitutes a humanitarian crisis.

The opposite of this - is do what Merkel did - and let everyone one regardless of where they came from or why.

But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house ?
    Get stuffed utter Gammon Chops and stop stalking me with your creepy replies.

Under his eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for upsetting me, bloody shocking. Leader of the free world my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Thanks for upsetting me, bloody shocking. Leader of the free world my arse.
    I thought it was a comedy sketch!

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Nice to see that you have intelligently and eloquently thought out a reply and have come up with a solution to the scenario that is playing out on the US / Mexican border.

As per though - you resort to the usual
    Hang on a bloody minute Mr Gammon. You replied “But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house?”

Plus you mentioned the word “GAMMON” not me.

You really are a know it all and I don’t wish to engage in conversation with you anymore other than to say.

I NEVER SAID ONCE that I have a solution. That’s up to those who run countries to come up with.

PS Up yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I just knew that certain posters would try and justify it. Feckin unbelievable
    There's more to be said. Spot on.

Outrageous! What about the kids!

Top Senate Democrat preemptively comes out against all GOP proposals on family separation issue. “Chuck Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...-border-crisis

Fascinating video from 65 years ago detailing how the US dealt with illegals. They didn't muck about and returning them immediately was very effective.

Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.
    I watched a vid before about all those Walmart stores

Don't worry there is a new sheriff in town. Crooked Hillary and Prez O are yesterday's chip paper.

Don't worry there is a new sheriff in town. Crooked Hillary and Prez O are yesterday's chip paper.
    My god you really are a fanboy aren't you

#BREAKING Under the new Trump order, illegal immigrant families will be allowed to be kept together during legal proceedings, when the safety of the children can be guaranteed.

Well done President Trump for overturning that nasty Bush/Obama law!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Not really, I just deal in facts, who is doing what etc., How about you, are you a fanboy?

That is hilarious

I wish he'd sign an Executive Order to get his troops out of Syria.

I wish he'd sign an Executive Order to get his troops out of Syria
    A big problem is all the Obama holdovers dotted around the administration and government agencies. The amount of obstruction taking place is mind boggling, and it includes high levels of criminality. The President seems to be doing what he promised, but it is going to be a slow process. There are still clandestine forces in play who are trying to remove him from office using nefarious means.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But you seemed to think on page 1 that this was necessary to keep the borders safe. Trump has now opened the borders and the destruction of all western countries is nigh following your fanboy logic.
    Expect a Fox News link presented as irrefutable evidence and that we should all go ‘fair play that’s told us’ very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He’s neutral. He deals in facts. The ones exposed by every alt right website he quotes.

The forced separation policy was introduced by Sessions in April this year. When you see Trump or anyone else, including in this thread, blaming anything and anyone other than that, it is a complete lie. This is well documented.

The way to stop it, as was said many times, is by Trump signing something and that is exactly what happened. It needed no input from anyone outside the trump administration.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The forced separation policy was introduced by Sessions in April this year. When you see Trump or anyone else, including in this thread, blaming anything and anyone other than that, it is a complete lie. This is well documented.

The way to stop it, as was said many times, is by Trump signing something and that is exactly what happened. It needed no input from anyone outside the trump administration.
    Show me the law.

Show me the law.
    What law?

You will find the law was passed in 1997 by Bush, and it is only for valid for 20 days, hence Trump wanted to fix it, but the Democrats said feck the kids, they prefer to play political games. Get your facts right buddy. The whole thing is a ruse to stop any ammendments to immigration law, i.e. they want illegal migrants to stream in by the millions, as they did in Germany.

You will find the law was passed in 1997 by Bush, and it is only for valid for 20 days, hence Trump wanted to fix it, but the Democrats said feck the kids, they prefer to play political games. Get your facts right buddy. The whole thing is a ruse to stop any ammendments to immigration law, i.e. they want illegal migrants to stream in by the millions, as they did in Germany.
    Bush was Governor of Texas in 1997. Bush became President in 2001. Get your (really really really) basic facts right buddy.

In 21 years, this only became a problem with Trump's policy change because the law never required family separation. Saying it needs Democrats to change it was a lie, and that's been proved by Trump signing an executive order to do exactly that.

Stop spreading lies.