+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 126

Thread: Kids in America

  1. #31

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Meanwhile

    BREAKING: Trump administration plans to announce its withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council on Tuesday.

    What a man.
    Strange move considering he clearly doesn't see these people as human.

  2. #32

    Re: Kids in America

    So they have two choices?

    1) let everyone in and by doing so encourage more and more

    or

    2) kids separated from parents indefinitely sleeping on the floor in a cage

    really? There's nowhere in the middle?

    This is being presented by Trump and his band of putrid fox news cheerleaders as a left/right issue but the fact is you can be from anywhere on the political spectrum and not want this to be happening (even selfishly from the point of view of what it does to the kids psychological state and the future implications of that on their behaviour...). It basically sums Trump up, thoughtless - not really evil as such just thick and cold-hearted.

    Treating a kid like a criminal is not okay.

  3. #33

    Re: Kids in America

    So you're anti-abortion too, WalesBales? Out of interest, Mr I have no preference for right or left, do you have any views that aren't straight out of Fox?

  4. #34

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So they have two choices?

    1) let everyone in and by doing so encourage more and more

    or

    2) kids separated from parents indefinitely sleeping on the floor in a cage

    really? There's nowhere in the middle?

    This is being presented by Trump and his band of putrid fox news cheerleaders as a left/right issue but the fact is you can be from anywhere on the political spectrum and not want this to be happening (even selfishly from the point of view of what it does to the kids psychological state and the future implications of that on their behaviour...). It basically sums Trump up, thoughtless - not really evil as such just thick and cold-hearted.

    Treating a kid like a criminal is not okay.
    Indeed many republicans are disgusted by this. Even Scaramucci wants it to stop immediately.

    Remembering how the kids of Iraq felt and what some of them grew up into is something that crossed my mind too.

  5. #35

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Oh Dear - Godwin's law and invoked sooner than I thought.
    Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1"; that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone.

    Is there there a hitler type dictatorship type country anywhere in America - north or south ?, that is murdering pepople based on their race / religion ?
    Well Mr know it all. Even this Jewish doctor is worried. Now who do I side with or believe?

    https://twitter.com/avivadautch/stat...010036736?s=21

  6. #36

    Re: Kids in America

    This sums it up for me. Whoop whooping because a Down’s syndrome child was separated from their parents

    https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...172495361?s=21

    “Under his eye, blessed be the fruit”.

  7. #37

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So you're anti-abortion too, WalesBales? Out of interest, Mr I have no preference for right or left, do you have any views that aren't straight out of Fox?
    I have not disclosed any views on abortion or separating children, I merely described the current scenario from a different perspective, so that you can see things from a different angle.

    BTW are you aware of the Ross D Franklin photographs that were taken during June 2014 Obamas era? They are remarkably similar the the image that you posted above?

    http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...on-facilities/

  8. #38

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Says Mrs No it All Gammon Flaps (you havent used the word gammon lately in any of your witty retorts - what's up sugar tits - need a new word perhaps ?)

    I merely said - the first safe haven they would have come to was Mexico - but they didnt stop there - they want to get to the USA and ironically Mexico is letting them through for the Donald to sort out. The rumours in those countries being spread by the smugglers are , you turn up at the border with kids they will let you in. The USA lets them in, it perpetuates the problem.

    The flip side is what is happening now - neither is a good outcome. Being all 'admin' for a moment - surely the US border guard need to process who they are or who they say they are, they probably take a DNA sample to check - I dont know. There is no humanity crisis in those countries where they have come from, no war that I know of, no terrorist groups murdering them for who they are and no dictator committing genocide on them.

    Those countries do seem to have drugs / lawlessness issues - but I dont know if that constitutes a humanitarian crisis.

    The opposite of this - is do what Merkel did - and let everyone one regardless of where they came from or why.

    But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house ?
    Get stuffed utter Gammon Chops and stop stalking me with your creepy replies.

    Under his eye!

  9. #39

    Re: Kids in America


  10. #40

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for upsetting me, bloody shocking. Leader of the free world my arse.

  11. #41

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Nice to see that you have intelligently and eloquently thought out a reply and have come up with a solution to the scenario that is playing out on the US / Mexican border.

    As per though - you resort to the usual
    Hang on a bloody minute Mr Gammon. You replied “But you knew all this anyway - so what's the solution over Auntie Andy / Sludge's tranny house?”

    Plus you mentioned the word “GAMMON” not me.

    You really are a know it all and I don’t wish to engage in conversation with you anymore other than to say.

    I NEVER SAID ONCE that I have a solution. That’s up to those who run countries to come up with.

    PS Up yours!

  12. #42

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have not disclosed any views on abortion or separating children, I merely described the current scenario from a different perspective, so that you can see things from a different angle.

    BTW are you aware of the Ross D Franklin photographs that were taken during June 2014 Obamas era? They are remarkably similar the the image that you posted above?

    http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...on-facilities/
    You're right, you never quite disclose your views. Like when you linked to a Sandy Hook denier, and gushed over his credentials, and said that if anyone would know if it was a hoax it would be him, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

    And in this thread you've said the parents are lawbreakers so they're not going in 5 star hotels, and crossings are up threefold (since when?), and the situation is manipulated politically by the left, and it's not a Trump law, and the children may even be victims of trafficking, and everyone talking should go do something and let some of the kids stay in their house, and Hillary advocated for sending illegal immigrants home, and the alternative is the destruction of all western countries, and it's the left's fault, and a lot of the parents aren't even family, and you haven't once mentioned that it's incredibly sad, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

    You asked who was crying for aborted 'babies'? Mothers and families are. I assume you've never been in such a situation or you wouldn't use the word 'whim'.

    Yes, America has done lots of shitty things, including separating families in the past. I assume your point, because you're a clever lad, is going to be "why wasn't I complaining then?". The answer is, I didn't know about it and I would assume that's because it wasn't widely reported as it wasn't on such a huge scale and so scandalous as it is now. I also don't think previous presidents lied continually about the causes. BTW I can see parents in many of those photos.

  13. #43

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    More Fox propaganda.

    Laura Ingraham calls child detention centers "essentially summer camps"

    https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...94192175800321
    More class from Fox

    https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...20051172495361

    One of the commentators (a Trump election campaign manager, no less) makes a 'funny' sad trombone sound when being told about a 10 year old girl with Down Syndrome being separated from her mother at the border.

  14. #44

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I just knew that certain posters would try and justify it. Feckin unbelievable
    There's more to be said. Spot on.

  15. #45

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Thanks for upsetting me, bloody shocking. Leader of the free world my arse.
    I thought it was a comedy sketch!

  16. #46

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're right, you never quite disclose your views. Like when you linked to a Sandy Hook denier, and gushed over his credentials, and said that if anyone would know if it was a hoax it would be him, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

    And in this thread you've said the parents are lawbreakers so they're not going in 5 star hotels, and crossings are up threefold (since when?), and the situation is manipulated politically by the left, and it's not a Trump law, and the children may even be victims of trafficking, and everyone talking should go do something and let some of the kids stay in their house, and Hillary advocated for sending illegal immigrants home, and the alternative is the destruction of all western countries, and it's the left's fault, and a lot of the parents aren't even family, and you haven't once mentioned that it's incredibly sad, but you didn't quite disclose your view because you're a clever lad.

    You asked who was crying for aborted 'babies'? Mothers and families are. I assume you've never been in such a situation or you wouldn't use the word 'whim'.

    Yes, America has done lots of shitty things, including separating families in the past. I assume your point, because you're a clever lad, is going to be "why wasn't I complaining then?". The answer is, I didn't know about it and I would assume that's because it wasn't widely reported as it wasn't on such a huge scale and so scandalous as it is now. I also don't think previous presidents lied continually about the causes. BTW I can see parents in many of those photos.
    If I give you some facts, then you can make up your own mind

  17. #47

    Re: Kids in America

    Outrageous! What about the kids!

    Top Senate Democrat preemptively comes out against all GOP proposals on family separation issue. “Chuck Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.”

    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...-border-crisis

  18. #48

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I just watched the fox news 'report' the one man uses the word cage, when it's a detention centre, then starts the usual how very dare you routine. So emotive / effective language on both sides. They reported that the girl who was 'detained' - I would have thought she is being checked to make sure she is ok more than anything else - but anyway - her Father is a legal US citizen.

    So surely all she needs to is apply for a US passport or visa to see her Dad, rather than try an enter the US illegally - doesnt just quite add up. Both sides seem to be using this as political football - no different to the UK or EU then
    I think I mentioned it three times already that it was all about politics, but no-one was having it, they chose to be outraged instead

  19. #49

    Re: Kids in America

    Fascinating video from 65 years ago detailing how the US dealt with illegals. They didn't muck about and returning them immediately was very effective.


  20. #50

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't usually agree with you, but you are spot on here. The alternative is the destruction of all western countries if you allow an open border policy.
    It's no secret that culturally destroying white majority countries is the aim. Enoch certainly knew of the Kalergi plan all those years ago.

  21. #51

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think I mentioned it three times already that it was all about politics, but no-one was having it, they chose to be outraged instead
    You said the left were using it as a political football, exonerating your team as usual; ninianclark more accurately says that both sides are.

  22. #52

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You said the left were using it as a political football, exonerating your team as usual; ninianclark more accurately says that both sides are.
    Schumer (Democrat) said he doesn't want a deal, as he'd rather hold Trump's ass to the coals. Besides, Michael Avenatti is on the scene! He should be sued for neglecting his client Stormy

  23. #53

    Re: Kids in America

    Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

    First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

    That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.

  24. #54
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,918
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

    First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

    That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.
    I watched a vid before about all those Walmart stores

  25. #55

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.
    Don't worry there is a new sheriff in town. Crooked Hillary and Prez O are yesterday's chip paper.

  26. #56

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Came across this story (Mystery BOOMS across US sparks secret underground WW3 preparation fears: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...on-fears-video) and it led me to delve further.

    First I came across a bloke on youtube who maintained the booms were caused by hush-hush government tunneling. But what he claimed next really piqued my interest... those tunnels connected Walmart stores. But why? Well, he maintained, they were to be used as internment camps when everything goes tits up. Turns out something else he said is also true, 90% of the US population live within ten miles of a Walmart and the vast majority of them have choo-choo lines close by and are surrounded by high fencing.

    That maggot Hillary Clinton served on its board for six years. That fact adds credence to the alleged skulduggery. Walmart = Martial Law is an easy connection.
    That is hilarious

  27. #57

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't worry there is a new sheriff in town. Crooked Hillary and Prez O are yesterday's chip paper.
    My god you really are a fanboy aren't you

  28. #58

    Re: Kids in America

    #BREAKING Under the new Trump order, illegal immigrant families will be allowed to be kept together during legal proceedings, when the safety of the children can be guaranteed.

    Well done President Trump for overturning that nasty Bush/Obama law!

  29. #59

    Re: Kids in America

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    My god you really are a fanboy aren't you
    Not really, I just deal in facts, who is doing what etc., How about you, are you a fanboy?

  30. #60

    Re: Kids in America

    I wish he'd sign an Executive Order to get his troops out of Syria.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •