+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kids in America

Re: Kids in America

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Drudge Report “OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL” We do a much better job while at the same time maintaining a MUCH stronger Border! Mainstream Fake Media hates this story.

5:52 am - 23 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...05990259855361

Obama did much worse than keep the kids in cages, this is disgusting, how could they allow this? The Democrats are sick for turning this into political points scoring exercise given their history

Governor orders probe of abuse claims by immigrant children

"Children as young as 14 said the guards there stripped them of their clothes and strapped them to chairs with bags placed over their heads."

https://apnews.com/amp/afc80e51b562462c89907b49ae624e79

Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars cuts through all the bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Could well be the best thing every made but I can't get past a minute because the production of it is so ****ing annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yep, it's total bollox. Just like Pavlov's dog always salivated when somebody rang a bell, humans are susceptible to classical conditioning. It never ceases to amaze me, how people who consider themselves to be smart can't even grasp this simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, it's total bollox. Just like Pavlov's dog always salivated when somebody rang a bell, humans are susceptible to classical conditioning. It never ceases to amaze me, how people who consider themselves to be smart can't even grasp this simple concept.
    What is 'total bollocks'?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What is 'total bollocks'?
    The fictitious storytelling methods used to manipulate the masses into a frenzy.

The fictitious storytelling methods used to manipulate the masses into a frenzy.
    So families weren't being separated?

So families weren't being separated?
    I'm talking about the methods used to spin a story. People respond to fairytales, you can make them believe absolutely anything.

I'm talking about the methods used to spin a story. People respond to fairytales, you can make them believe absolutely anything.
    So were they being made to believe fairytales or something that is true? Were families being separated or not?

So were they being made to believe fairytales or something that is true? Were families being separated or not?
    I refer you to the above video.

BTW the criminal justice system separates families every day. Maybe only people without children should be held accountable when they fail to obey the rule of law?

I refer you to the above video.

BTW the criminal justice system separates families every day. Maybe only people without children should be held accountable when they fail to obey the rule of law?
    Are you able to speak for yourself or do you need a snazzy youtube channel to do it for you?

Are you able to speak for yourself or do you need a snazzy youtube channel to do it for you?
    I honestly don't know what the answer is, there is criminality involved and without any deterrents the situation will snowball out of control.

In saying that, at least the current administration are taking better care of the kids than the last one, which saw children being tied up naked with paper bags over their heads. Totally disgusting, and it's ironic how the Democrats are projecting so much with that kind of track record.

I honestly don't know what the answer is, there is criminality involved and without any deterrents the situation will snowball out of control.

In saying that, at least the current administration are taking better care of the kids than the last one, which saw children being tied up naked with paper bags over their heads. Totally disgusting, and it's ironic how the Democrats are projecting so much with that kind of track record.
    I know you like facts so here are some from the Government Audit Office Report that put to bed some of the nonsense posted in this thread.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rations-935340