Here are the confirmed games for Cardiff City's 2018 / 19 pre-season campaign

More...

C:WindowsTempphp640E.tmpNeil Warnock once again takes a first team squad to Taffs Well to start the pre-season campaign this summmer. The Blubirds will run out at Rhiw'r Ddar on Friday July 13th, ko 7pm.

That's followed by a tour of Devon and Cornwall where the first team and the U23 development squad will play seven matches between them in their week away. The squads may get mixed during those games.

The first team will then head to a training camp at Champneys Resort in the east Midlands and while there will face two of Neil Warnock's former sides.

City will visit Rotherham and Burton for first team friendlies during the time away.

A week after the Burton game Cardiff welcome Real Betis to CCS. The Spanish club finished 6th in La Liga and will play Europa League football next season.

Fixtures, dates and times below:

Friday 13th July: Taffs Well v Cardiff City (Rhiw'r Ddar,7pm)

Sunday 15th July: Truro City v Cardiff City (U23), Treyew Road (2pm)

Monday 16th July: Tavistock AFC v Cardiff City (First Team), Langsford Park

Tuesday 17th July: AFC St. Austell v Cardiff City (U23), Poltair Park

Wednesday 18th July: Bodmin Town v Cardiff City (FT), Priory Park

Thursday 19th July: Porthleven FC v Cardiff City (U23), Gala Parc

Friday 20th July: Torquay United vs. Cardiff City (FT), Plainmoor

Saturday 21st July: Liskeard Athletic v Cardiff City (U23), Lux Park (2pm)

Wednesday 25th July: Rotherham United v Cardiff City, New York Stadium (7:45pm)

Saturday 28th July: Burton Albion v Cardiff City, Pirelli Stadium (2pm)

Saturday 4th Aug: Cardiff City v Real Betis, CCS (5:15pm)

There are reports in Scotland that Cardiff will face Greenock Morton on July 31st. There has been no official confirmation at the time of writing but local media 'The Greenock Telegraph' quote Neil Warnock as saying

“I’ve fixed up a game against Greenock Morton on July 31. It’s a good one that, isn’t it?

“I’ve been trying to get up there for years so I thought right, I’ll do it this year.”

So we'll keep an eye out for any updates on that.