+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We should never ave left this boy go....serious mistake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We should never ave left this boy go....serious mistake

I always wanted to see Declan succeed but was never convinced that he could defend effectively, it was about positioning as much as the ability to tackle,some just seem to have it naturally, Gary Bell being a prime example and boy could he go forward as well,to quote my son in law about Scott Malone, he always felt he had a ricket in him!.I hope to see a lot more of Jazz Richards this season,for me he has that ability to read the game which gives an edge against better quality opposition..

Re: We should never ave left this boy go....serious mistake

John made his debut in our first PL season and was OK for a while. But he is good going forward but not a very good defensive full back. He went backwards then for a few years, so a move was good for him. Don't forgot he's playing in Scotland so the standard is about the same as League 1, so it was a step down for him. But to be fair he may have had to take that step before rising again. How he has played for Wales again I have no idea, unless Dummett was not available. From what I've heard I don;'t think City had a shirt big enough for his ego.