+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepe

Pepe

Received a small friendly tap on the back. He falls to the floor. No wonder some think the game is a fecking joke.

Re: Pepe

He's a bigger shithouse than Ramos

Whats the common denominator?

I detest Pepe, horrible,cheating ********

One of the best defenders of his generation. He does it because it works more often than not. Would love him in a City shirt. Same as Ramos.

International and European club football is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    One of the best defenders of his generation. He does it because it works more often than not. Would love him in a City shirt. Same as Ramos.
    They're an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    They're an embarrassment.
    I forgot Ireland never bent the rules. They're players you'd love to have on your side.

I forgot Ireland never bent the rules. They're players you'd love to have on your side.

International and European club football is a joke
    I bit like Celtshit in Europe then. A joke.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They’re a joke in the UK.

One of the best defenders of his generation? What a load of shit.

He’s a fart.

You post some great stuff Pedro but you must be off your rocker posting that

Bent the rules? They don't dive like this. Don't tell me you don't find this embarrassing.

As for this guy being in my team, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You come up with the same old shite each time.

You try to do ya best on 'wind ups' as you claim. Irish this Irish that etc. How can you claim wind up when you've used the same line over 30 times? Someone makes a dick of you and the usual line they get is " you can't take a wind up."

I've noticed you're always trying to curry favour with other posters.
    What's wrong, haven't you a woman or friends in your life?

You need to take a look in the mirror. You aren't funny, you aren't clever, in fact you're probably very lonely who is attempting to gain some self confidence.

Don't bother replying, you know what will come back at you.... 'Can't you take a wind up love"?

This is the point where your equally sad friends jump in with " don't listen to him JR, he's being mean." :)

My old man has gone right off footy ....... hasn't even watched a world cup game yet

He reckons the amount of diving and rolling around on the floor is absolutely pathetic, its killed the game (Enjoyment side) - fair play to him would love to see a couple of these overpaid so called super stars take the RUGBY field

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    My old man has gone right off footy ....... hasn't even watched a world cup game yet

He reckons the amount of diving and rolling around on the floor is absolutely pathetic, its killed the game (Enjoyment side) - fair play to him would love to see a couple of these overpaid so called super stars take the RUGBY field
    This. If it became common with the City I'd give up.
    They're making a mockery of the game.

I know, in rugby they sneak on blood capsules to feign injury.

I know, in rugby they sneak on blood capsules to feign injury.
    You're so far off the mark it's ridiculous - Bolloxs to the "Bloodgate Scandle" back in 2009 - The point i was making was seeing how footballers who dive and roll around on ground as if they have been SHOT (play acting) to entice players being booked or even sent off is an absolute DISGRACE !!!!

Would love to see how your Pepe "One of the best payer of his generation" as you put it would react if he were to be tackled playing RUGBY.

I believe that players who over act after being fouled should be cited (As what happens in Rugby - dirty play) given bans and even HUGE fines - as its currently making a mockery of the sport

You're so far off the mark it's ridiculous - Bolloxs to the "Bloodgate Scandle" back in 2009 - The point i was making was seeing how footballers who dive and roll around on ground as if they have been SHOT (play acting) to entice players being booked or even sent off is an absolute DISGRACE !!!!

Would love to see how your Pepe "One of the best payer of his generation" as you put it would react if he were to be tackled playing RUGBY.

I believe that players who over act after being fouled should be cited (As what happens in Rugby - dirty play) given bans and even HUGE fines - as its currently making a mockery of the sport
    He's an outstanding defender, and yes he's an absolute sh*thouse. He's 35 and is still playing at a very high level, after playing over 300 games for Real. Footballers get fined and banned, thankfully I don't watch a sport where eye gouging is common place and people go round kicking people in the head. You say you don't like play acting but are happy to excuse Bloodgate, which was the most clear and obvious play acting ever committed on a pitch, and Quins routinely did it. Pepe would be alright as well, he's actually pretty hard he just chooses not to be at times, just like Costa. I don't like that side of the game either but to pretend that rugby is some sort of sport with the highest morality and respect is utter balls. Same as cricket. Every team in every sport bends the rules as far as they can to gain an advantage.

In fairness, he did tap him on the shoulder twice.

He's an outstanding defender, and yes he's an absolute sh*thouse. He's 35 and is still playing at a very high level, after playing over 300 games for Real. Footballers get fined and banned, thankfully I don't watch a sport where eye gouging is common place and people go round kicking people in the head. You say you don't like play acting but are happy to excuse Bloodgate, which was the most clear and obvious play acting ever committed on a pitch, and Quins routinely did it. Pepe would be alright as well, he's actually pretty hard he just chooses not to be at times, just like Costa. I don't like that side of the game either but to pretend that rugby is some sort of sport with the highest morality and respect is utter balls. Same as cricket. Every team in every sport bends the rules as far as they can to gain an advantage.
    Yeah - Can you imagine Pepe getting his eye gouged or kicked in the head then ??????
    Over paid TART

Yeah - Can you imagine Pepe getting his eye gouged or kicked in the head then ??????
    Over paid TART
    You know you're not supposed to gouge or kick people in the head, right? People who do that are doing it to hurt people, and in some cases to blind. That's worse than cheating, it's vile.

Bent the rules? They don't dive like this. Don't tell me you don't find this embarrassing.

As for this guy being in my team, no thanks.
    If Pepe was Irish I have no doubt that you would be his biggest fan on here, same goes for if grealish had chosen Ireland over England.
    And if they were Welsh there would be plenty of others in the same boat.