+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepe

Re: Pepe

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You know you're not supposed to gouge or kick people in the head, right? People who do that are doing it to hurt people, and in some cases to blind. That's worse than cheating, it's vile.
    Never mind ..................... I can see you still have NO CLUE

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Never mind ..................... I can see you still have NO CLUE
    I don't like the game rugby has become, 6 foot plus meat heads charging at each other. I don't like the fact they're all giants and the players I enjoyed watching when I was younger, smaller more skillful players are being phased out. Add to that, there are some outright thugs playing it, yes I still have NO CLUE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't like the game rugby has become, 6 foot plus meat heads charging at each other. I don't like the fact they're all giants and the players I enjoyed watching when I was younger, smaller more skillful players are being phased out. Add to that, there are some outright thugs playing it, yes I still have NO CLUE.
    Seriously ........ how have we gone from Pepe falling down after a pat on the back as if hes been shot to the above post

and NO I don't agree with your comments about smaller more skillful players being phased out, when was the last time you watched a game? - absolute nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Seriously ........ how have we gone from Pepe falling down after a pat on the back as if hes been shot to the above post

and NO I don't agree with your comments about smaller more skillful players being phased out, when was the last time you watched a game? - absolute nonsense
    Are you seriously suggesting Rugby players aren't bigger than they were years ago? In the last Wales squad, not one back was below 6 foot tall for God's sake! Even the scrum halves are invariably big now.