+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anyone know when Sky have to or plan to announce their TV games for August?

Does anyone know when Sky have to or plan to announce their TV games for August?

I have to book flights.

Re: Does anyone know when Sky have to or plan to announce their TV games for August?

First week of July

Re: Does anyone know when Sky have to or plan to announce their TV games for August?

I got a feeling the Man City game will be moved to Sunday.

You mean the official premier league fixture list

BT/Sky releasing tv dates for Aug & Sept on July 6th..

Quote Originally Posted by spadey View Post
    BT/Sky releasing tv dates for Aug & Sept on July 6th..
    I'm hoping they don't move the Newcastle game to the Sunday. I've got a big family get-together that will be very difficult to get out of.

Arsenal 1st September looks likely to be first one moved.

Thanks Guys.
    This is why this site is so good.
    I couldn’t find the information online.

I think it’s leaving it too late.
    Most cheap flights are gone by then.
    Certainly they should announce the first weekends game earlier.

Bastards.

Them Sky. Not you lot
    😂

Go in August, its Sept you don't want to miss , we will probaly be top when you get back anyway, with 9 points from our first 3 games.

My thoughts exactly
    At least 9 points
    **** Burnley losers ..