+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Podcast

Podcast

This is worth a listen for any fans of Iniesta

Adios, Andres: A Tribute to the King of Spain. Episode: https://www.acast.com/thebigintervie...thekingofspain. Media: https://media.acast.com/thebiginterv...pain/media.mp3. Sent from Podcast Republic.

Re: Podcast

Jamie have you listened to this mate

I'll give it go in work tomorrow mate

Have you heard the two mikes on the record podcasts? Unfiltered

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I'll give it go in work tomorrow mate

Have you heard the two mikes on the record podcasts? Unfiltered
    I do like them two. A pair of idiots and completely bizarre. I give them a go when my brain is fried and I can't be arsed to learn something new!

Really enjoyed listening to that didn’t realise how injured he was for the champions league final against Man Utd and I didn’t know actually how hard he found it dealing with the death of Jarque was very touching what his wife had said. I was surprised by a lot of things in there like his parents promising to see him later and not coming back as 12-13 year old must’ve been very hard for him at la masia, there’s so much in there to talk about but what a player and did it all with grace

As you know I like Iniesta
    His book is brilliant in my opinion and that 1st week away from his parents had a pretty profound affect on him. Every time he talks about it he breaks down.

I thought it was brilliant listening to what David Moyes and Gordon Strachan said about him.

When Barry Robson turned to him and asked what shall we do

Anything by Graham Hunter is worth a read or listen.

In fact all the sky La Liga team are brilliant. Well researched and really knowledgeable.

Terry Gibson is excellent too.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    As you know I like Iniesta
    His book is brilliant in my opinion and that 1st week away from his parents had a pretty profound affect on him. Every time he talks about it he breaks down.

I thought it was brilliant listening to what David Moyes and Gordon Strachan said about him.

When Barry Robson turned to him and asked what shall we do
    was a great listen and so much in there that you wouldn’t expect him to do he might seem like a quiet bloke but a true leader

Could’ve played for rangers ffs

Anything by Graham Hunter is worth a read or listen.

In fact all the sky La Liga team are brilliant. Well researched and really knowledgeable.

Terry Gibson is excellent too.
    I like graham hunter I’m not sure if he still has his slot on H&J haven’t heard him in a while him and vickery are brilliant as their knowledge is ridiculous

Vickery is brilliant as he puts football in socio political context. He's also very knowledgeable and easy to listen to.

If you didn't know any better you'd think Keown played for Wimbledon and Terry Gibson played for Arsenal.

Gibson is really tactically insightful and is great on the La Liga sky podcast.

Did you know that La Liga may stay on sky next season too?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    was a great listen and so much in there that you wouldn’t expect him to do he might seem like a quiet bloke but a true leader

Could’ve played for rangers ffs
    Not only play for Rangers but under Alex McLeish!!!!

I think his career may have taken a different path then though and he would be more like Carlton Palmer!

Vickery is brilliant as he puts football in socio political context. He's also very knowledgeable and easy to listen to.

If you didn't know any better you'd think Keown played for Wimbledon and Terry Gibson played for Arsenal.

Gibson is really tactically insightful and is great on the La Liga sky podcast.

Did you know that La Liga may stay on sky next season too?
    I hope so mate people bang on about the premiership but I enjoy watching la liga more tbh

Not only play for Rangers but under Alex McLeish!!!!

I think his career may have taken a different path then though and he would be more like Carlton Palmer!