+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice wanted - Working hours whilst undertaking a days training at a different site

Re: Advice wanted - Working hours whilst undertaking a days training at a different site

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Was about to make this point.

Thanks for replies everyone. HR got back today and basically said I was right without saying manager was wrong. They rang my manager this morning and ironed it all out and the result is that what I entered stays and I am not expected to make any time up.

This thread is a good example of asking for facts and getting feelings.
    Why didn't you name the thread "Facts wanted" rather than "advice wanted" then??

My feelings didn't come in to my response. You have a Union rep., I assume??

Re: Advice wanted - Working hours whilst undertaking a days training at a different site

Did you two follow me from the politics forum desperate for an argument? Chill out, problem is sorted now and I thanked everyone for their help. Some responses were less factual than others and based around individual experiences, that is all I was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Did you two follow me from the politics forum desperate for an argument? Chill out, problem is sorted now and I thanked everyone for their help. Some responses were less factual than others and based around individual experiences, that is all I was saying.
    Didn't follow you from anywhere mate. You have a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Didn't follow you from anywhere mate. You have a good weekend.
    You too Nick

Cheers Matey.