+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hal. Hal Robson. Hal Robson Kanu.

Re: Hal. Hal Robson. Hal Robson Kanu.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's actually a very good footballer. He just doesn't score many goals. Maybe Neil wants to utilize him in a Junior/NML position.
    Junior and NML have pace. HRK doesn't. He'd be a bad fit given we're going to need to hit on the break a lot. Add in Murphy and Harris ( and I'd want Kennedy in the squad too ), can't see he's batter than that group.

He might be useful in games where we know we have to hold a ball and slow play down, we wont always be on the front foot and 5 nil up .

He's crap

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Junior and NML have pace. HRK doesn't. He'd be a bad fit given we're going to need to hit on the break a lot. Add in Murphy and Harris ( and I'd want Kennedy in the squad too ), can't see he's batter than that group.
    Kennedy not offered a new contract. He will be gone in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Kennedy not offered a new contract. He will be gone in a week.
    Pity.

Heisenberg

Pity.
    He couldn't hack it at Portsmouth in League 1... why is it a pity?

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    We Will Need Better.
    People judging this as if he's our main striker for next season. He's got experience in the premier league, physically strong, sufficiently quick and can score a great goal - that alone puts him in as our second/third best wide forward depending on if Murphy is a success and/or Hoillet stays. A little bit versatile too which we will need in improving our options for attack.

Has Bob said about the QPR fan saying unheralded signings being a success yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He couldn't hack it at Portsmouth in League 1... why is it a pity?
    He hacked it at Portsmouth.

Games I saw he got into good positions, good delivery into the box. The latter alone is a massive improvement over NML and Hoilett.

Heisenberg

He hacked it at Portsmouth.

Games I saw he got into good positions, good delivery into the box. The latter alone is a massive improvement over NML and Hoilett.
    He got 3 goals and 3 assists in the league and was dropped for the second half of the season due to poor form (not speculating about it - it's fact)

Hoilett got 9 goals and 11 assists in a better division.
    NML got 6 goals and 6 assists in a better division - suggesting their positioning and delivery must have been relatively decent.

I don't know how good Kennedy's positioning and delivery could have been to have be a "massive improvement" over those two, but hats off to you for your observations.

He got 3 goals and 3 assists in the league and was dropped for the second half of the season due to poor form (not speculating about it - it's fact)

Hoilett got 9 goals and 11 assists in a better division.
    NML got 6 goals and 6 assists in a better division - suggesting their positioning and delivery must have been relatively decent.

I don't know how good Kennedy's positioning and delivery could have been to have be a "massive improvement" over those two, but hats off to you for your observations.
    Basing it off the televised games I watched; he did suffer an injury which probably affected his form.

How many of NML's goals/assists occured in the first month of the season?

EDIT: Now if you mean https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...sics-1-8400644 about Kennedy... that's something that can be taught out of him with a good manager, which Warnock is.

I did have a chuckle that you failed to note I said I'd like to have him in the squad. I'm sure you might believe everyone in a squad should start but sadly, only eleven can per game.

Heisenberg

Basing it off the televised games I watched; he did suffer an injury which probably affected his form.

How many of NML's goals/assists occured in the first month of the season?

EDIT: Now if you mean https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...sics-1-8400644 about Kennedy... that's something that can be taught out of him with a good manager, which Warnock is.

I did have a chuckle that you failed to note I said I'd like to have him in the squad. I'm sure you might believe everyone in a squad should start but sadly, only eleven can per game.
    No, I meant that he's struggling to perform in League One and was dropped for the second half of the season.

NML didn't have a good season by any stretch of the imagination, but it was still better than Kennedy's.

You are definitely wrong about your last point and jumping to conclusions because I don't agree with you. I don't think everyone should start at all, that's ridiculous. What I would suggest is that our squad has players that are capable of performing in the higher divisions when called upon, not someone who failed to impress in League One.

Face it, Kennedy is 23 and has shown no signs of improvement in the last couple of years. To think that he could make the step up to a Premier League squad is, in my opinion, laughable.

No, I meant that he's struggling to perform in League One and was dropped for the second half of the season.

NML didn't have a good season by any stretch of the imagination, but it was still better than Kennedy's.

You are definitely wrong about your last point and jumping to conclusions because I don't agree with you. I don't think everyone should start at all, that's ridiculous. What I would suggest is that our squad has players that are capable of performing in the higher divisions when called upon, not someone who failed to impress in League One.

Face it, Kennedy is 23 and has shown no signs of improvement in the last couple of years. To think that he could make the step up to a Premier League squad is, in my opinion, laughable.
    In the games I've seen, he's shown himself capable of delivering quality crosses into the box. You can't seriously claim the same about either NML or Hoilett; our problem is we're not putting the ball into the box early enough.

He offers something different to Hoilett, NML, Murphy and Harris. On that basis alone I'd keep him short term to see if he can adjust; if it's a mentality where he needs to apply himself more, Warnock is the ideal manager for that.

Youre wasting your time talking any football sense with this idiot.

Omar Bogle is a better striker than Danny Ings according to this whopper.

Like to say the opposite for arguments sake. Bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Youre wasting your time talking any football sense with this idiot.

Omar Bogle is a better striker than Danny Ings according to this whopper.
    Goalscoring wise, he is. I mean, ok so I guess Liverpool fans like yourself believe a 1 in 3 ratio is better than a 1 in 2 but hey ho.

I'd personally rather have a finisher in the squad like Bogle and work on the supply but hey ho.

Pity.
    Considering that apparently ‘ccfc is your life’ you have a pretty poor knowledge of what’s happening at the club. You’re not even up to date on the retained list ffs. You’re hardly Loramski are you?

Goalscoring wise, he is. I mean, ok so I guess Liverpool fans like yourself believe a 1 in 3 ratio is better than a 1 in 2 but hey ho.

I'd personally rather have a finisher in the squad like Bogle and work on the supply but hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Considering that apparently ‘ccfc is your life’ you have a pretty poor knowledge of what’s happening at the club. You’re not even up to date on the retained list ffs. You’re hardly Loramski are you?
    Don't pretend to be.

Don't pretend to be.
    Even pretending is out of scope for you based on this thread

Kennedy has been with us for 3 whole seasons following his loan spell. He has barely featured at all in that time and most of his games came when on loan. He has been a total waste of wages for City and successive managers ignored him. He'll probably get a club in League 1 or 2 but his career never really progressed in England.

Even pretending is out of scope for you based on this thread
    Cool story, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Kennedy has been with us for 3 whole seasons following his loan spell. He has barely featured at all in that time and most of his games came when on loan. He has been a total waste of wages for City and successive managers ignored him. He'll probably get a club in League 1 or 2 but his career never really progressed in England.
    He looked good after joining us, plenty clamouring for him to be a regular. If it's true his issues with us were more believing he'd already made it then that's a waste of his talent.

He's shown he can cross a ball, which is something our wide players don't really do. Better delivery than Kadeem Harris anyway.

He looked good after joining us, plenty clamouring for him to be a regular. If it's true his issues with us were more believing he'd already made it then that's a waste of his talent.

He's shown he can cross a ball, which is something our wide players don't really do. Better delivery than Kadeem Harris anyway.
    A lesson in steadfastness from you to be fair - even when you’re making yourself look totally stupid you persevere with trying to make your point - and let’s be fair it’s a really dumb point you’re trying to convince yourself was good when you first wrote it. If only you could go back and edit it eh? 😂😂😂😂😂

A lesson in steadfastness from you to be fair - even when you’re making yourself look totally stupid you persevere with trying to make your point - and let’s be fair it’s a really dumb point you’re trying to convince yourself was good when you first wrote it. If only you could go back and edit it eh? 😂😂😂😂😂
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    You’ll be claiming the time line in the Walking Dead is plausible next 😂😂😂

Heisenberg

Jesus... I'm glad I missed the replies.